Chapter 52: The Trip Day Two Part Three

Bentley and I were in the room talking like we usually do then we took off our clothes then went in the shower. We bath each other off and it wasn't even sexual it was just loving and kissing it was great. This moment shows we got something way more than sex and even though I am thinking about sliding my dick deep inside of him plus I know he would love that. Here we are in the shower just bathing when Mjay and Chris pulled the shower curtain opening saying what yawl niggas doing in here.

Mjay: Look here Chris don't this look familiar

Chris: Yea it look very familiar. We shall go do the same!

Mjay: Yay!

JB: Bey Chris I want you give me a lift to and ATM bro

Chris: You out of cash a

JB: No I just want have more on me because we going out tonight right so I think I will buy the drinks or whatever we do.

Chris: I mean ok cool when you then put on your close we will head out

JB:No man go have your bath with your boo I will wait tell you finish (Bentley and I got out of the tub a minute later and we got dressed then we were chilling watching some TV and talking) You need anything when I go out bey?

Bentley: Naw I don't want nothing but you want me to go with you

JB: You could chill here man I only going to the ATM to get some more cash

Bentley: So how much on you now

JB: I got about five hundred on me now

Bentley: Dam you got a lot so why you going to the ATM if you have that on you

JB: I do want at least eight hundred dollars on me when I'm travelling then keep the rest in the bank then just go get when I need some. You good with cash?

Bentley:I only brought three hundred with me I think that's cool for the weekend (He said that and I reach in my pocket and take out my wallet then I matched the money he brought) He started to laugh then he said keep your money baby I good.

JB: Now you got six hundred and I'm not taking no for an answer so take the money from me (This time he didn't hastate and he took the money from me I guess he comfortable with me now) I was expecting to hear your mouth saying you can do for yourself and shit

Bentley; I was going to but I know you and I know you won't let up until I take the money from you , we in this together right so I took it (The door swing open and it was Chris)

Chris: Lets hit the road JB you aint going to miss him to much right Bentley?

Bentley: Naw you could keep him out all day then he started to laugh (Chris and I left for the ATM and to make any other stops he wanted to)

JB: So what you does do over here bey

Chris: What you mean like daily or in terms of job

JB: Yea bro

Chris: He laughs then he said I don't work bey, My liquor store back home doing great business. Now I'm here I let my staff run it and I just send the liquor when its out you know. I got good money still in the bank and it's getting build on every day. Don't tell Mjay but I still kind of got some moves with a little drugs happening from time to time. I don't do it as much as I use to but I still do a little from time to time.

JB: Why don't you stop

Chris: I'm trying bro but the money good and like I said I got a family to take care of man. I know its sound weird calling me Mjay and KJ my lil family but that's how it feels and I love it.