Chapter 40: Vacation Starts

Days have passed and I was so happy it was Friday afternoon so that mean I'm on Vacation. I was so glad I was getting this break off from work because I have been working hard nonstop so this breaks going to be good as f***k. I don't have to see work for the next two weeks and it feels good but next week am going away to chill with Chris and Terry. Bentley didn't let me know if he would be able to go but I know if he doesn't I probably going to stay with him no matter how bad he wants me to go. Bentley and I plan to go to the clinic tomorrow before its time for him to get ready for his track meet that I can't wait to see him run. Everything was going good I just have a lot of doubts in my head about my son and about my health. I was on the way home from work but I stop by my mom to see how her and my son doing. I pulled up in the yard and I went up to the door and I heard my mom in the kitchen singing.

JB: Mommy comes and opens the door man (I heard the lock open and it was junior at the door looking at me smiling) Baby you good? How are you doing little man you miss daddy

Junior: No! Then he smile

JB: Oh it's like that then I started to smile because my son was being smart and having a lot of jokes on me. I grabbed him and we went in the kitchen where my mommy was doing what she does best cook.

Mom: I'm so glad you hear because I want you to carry this to one of my friends on your way home.

JB: What you want me carry?

Mom: Just one cake I baked for her it's her son's birthday today so they having a party tonight

JB: What like a kiddie party?

Mom: No baby her son is about Mjay's age a real nice good looking boy.

JB: Or ok cool, so how everything with you mommy

Mom: I'm good baby how are you

JB: I'm great actually I'm now on vacation I don't have to go work for two weeks

Mom: That's great, yea you need a break because you had been working none stop for as long as I could remember. So what you going to do with all this time you have on your hands

JB: I was planning on going away next week to chill with Terry and Chris they invited me. I don't want you think I keeping junior on you but if you can't watch him that's cool to then I would stay.

Mom: No baby its no problem im kind of use having him around any way so goes and have fun.

JB: Thanks mom, you know how much I got to thank you for giving me a break with him so I got to buy you something.

Mom: Baby you don't have to get me nothing this my grandson I don't have no problem with him being here with me. (She said that and when she said grandson the thought rushed to my head and said what if he isn't your grandson) What's the matter baby you look worked about something

JB: Nothing mom

Mom: Yea it's something you can tell me