Chapter 69: Why You Avoiding Me

Today has been a long day and I have decided to sleep by my mom for tonight but I wanted to come home and check on Bentley. I know he must be scared out of his mind about this hold situation but I can�t and won�t loose him. I reach home after 8 when I know he suppose to be home around that time to check on him but it�s strange that I didn�t even get a text from him today when he normally does hit me up even when he in class. I got home then I open the door then I went in my room and back a little bag with work clothes and other casual clothes then I put it in the car. I looked over at Giovanni�s house and there his car was so I started to call Bentley. I got no answer and it went to voicemail so I walked around to his room then I saw his room light was on. This house had to be two stories but I went to the front door and ring the door bell. I was ringing the door bell then out came Giovanni but he was looking at me funny even though he tried to act normal I can tell the difference.

JB: What�s good brother?

Giovanni: I good, what�s up?

JB: I come to see what�s good man, where Bentley at?

Giovanni: I think he sleeping, he aint really been out his room since he come home

JB: Oh ok, well could you tell him I stopped by bro but whats up with you, how is everything going man.

Giovanni: Ok I will tell him you stop by and I�m good, I have to get back to this thing I�m doing so I will hit you up later ( He closed that door like I fucking did him something and I was like oh ok I see how this thing going to work round here. Little that Bentley knows I climbed the tree and went through that same window one time ago when JB lost the key for the house when we were out drinking. I went to the large oak tree and i started to climb it to get to Bentley room window and when I did i looked inside and he was laying in his bed just looking up at the celing with his phone on the side of him. I took my phone out my pocket and i called him again then watched him as he deliberately did answer it when im think it probably was dead. So i knocked on the window and when he saw me he ran to lock his room door then he let me inside.

Bentley: What are you doing JB, why you climbing that tree bey

JB: I climbed it before so don�t worry about all of that so why you avoiding me bey

Bentley:I aint avoiding you I just don�t know what to think right now

JB: You could at least acknowledged me bro I suppose to be your boyfriend the love of your life who needs you right now because I don�t know where my life is at or if I�m going to get killed tomorrow (When I said that the tears just started running down my face then I thought to myself I been such a cry baby today) You want leave me?

Bentley: Why do you think that?

JB: Because having a boyfriend who just got outed today wasn�t what you were hoping for. You aint hit me up or even call me or nothing today so just let me know what�s this going to be so I will know if I have to fight this shit alone. My mother and brother know already, I wanted to tell them before anyone else get the chance to spread bull shit.

Bentley: What they know and what they said?

JB: My mom told me she still love me and other words my brother feel the same way as my mother and that�s all I ever wanted was there approval. Now I got to make sure things right between me and you and if not I will be sad about it but I going to have to move on. What you want to do?

Bentley: I don�t know JB, you the best thing that ever happen to me but I�m so scared, I�m so scared right now. I feel fucked up because it was my fault this happen to you if I had not came home and give you a blow job you wouldn�t be in this mess.