A new Flyer

Welcome to your interesting life choices, dear Human.

Let me fill you in on how this book works and what's it about.

To start this is a Various Tbhk characters x reader! This means you get to have fan service scen- I mean ahum RoMaNTic scenes with many characters.

Next thing, would you kindly drink this? Oh don't worry about it, it's good soup.

Ahhhhhh you actually drank it?! FUcK SHIT NOooO! Damm it, now you're a Mokke! How am I supposed to write a smu- I mean a romantic story with A MOKKE?!

Welp, I guess this is SFW now...hEy?! Why are you all suddenly leaving?? Don't worry it still has ThOsE MOmeNTs that have s̶e̶x̶u̶a̶l̶ ROmAnTiC tension.

Now let me just quickly say this.
The (y/n) in this story is a Mokke and is a huge dork.

Big fat warning this story contains manga spoilers!

This story might also include plot holes and questionable grammar. Feel free to point those out so I can correct them.

Also, there won't be any content warnings further. Make sure to be able to go through hell and back before starting this story. Even though it's rather lighthearted most of the time.

This story doesn't focus on the main events that happen in tbhk but rather on what else there could be. So get ready to see new boundaries, meet new friends, and most importantly of all, get ready to take what's yours, if that's the crown well then it's time to snatch it!

But enough of that SERIoUs stuff, this is a comedy so just relax and don't take anything too much to heart. I didn't either I just had a GOOoOd Time~

Lastly, want to help this story gather more POWER?!? Become part of the Fall of the empire that tbhks world built by rebelling against Nr. 7 and his friends. By pressing the vote button, you vote for MOKKE! You vote for revolution! YOU VOTE FOR MOKKE WORLD DOMINATION!!!

Every vote is like a flyer that gets stuck around the city it helps recruit more people to help take over the WORLD!

Spread gossip in the dark and sketchy alleyways by commenting and leaving your rumours there.

You shall never be reminded of these duties again. It's your choice to Remember or Forget them.