Calm Before The- OH SHIT!! (Chapter 9)

"Oh hey, (y/n) so how did it go?"
Cotton questioned as Bubble and Ink nodded in sync

"I hope you didn't mess it up without my help~"
Mint teased light-heartedly making me snicker

"Ohoho! Don't underestimate your pOweRfuL LeAdEr!"
I say loudly as Bubble, Ink and Cotton cheer with me.

However, we were quickly shushed by Mint
"Guys, we don't want the whole world to know, do we?"

"Yea, yea right. So check this, I managed to not only get Yashiro under our control but also Kou!"
I said proudly, earning surprised gasps from them. I then continued to tell them the whole story. Their eyes light up in admiration or shut close in fits of laughter.

"Whoah, it sounds surprisingly easy. If it continues this way it'll be a piece of cake to take down the others."
Bubble says earning a disapproving sigh from Ink

"It'll only become harder from here. Yashiro and Kou were just the beginning. "

"I have to agree with Ink. Teru and Akane most likely are investigating our case as we speak. I truly do hope that Yashiro and Kou keep their mouth shut when Teru interrogates them. But if they keep their mouth shut Teru surely will come to the conclusion that they are being forced to do that."
Mint says its round eyes have a slight edge to them as if to ask what are you going to do next.

"You got a fair point Mint, however, it's nothing I haven't thought about already. For now, the best course of action is to continue to avoid Teru at all costs and take Akane down next."
I speak resting my head on my hand
"Sounds more like you are running from your problems, hoping it will turn out alright. Truly optimistic but I guess that's part of what makes you charming~"
Mint replies its words noticeably sharp

"Ok, what is up with the weird tension between you too?! Mint I get that you are trying to hint at the fact that (y/n) hasn't thought this through yet but really it's easier if you just straight up say that."
Cotton cuts in making warmth creep to my face.

"Indeed, I hadn't thought the whole plan through yet but I wanted them to think I was a cool leader, so much for that..."
I thought as I stared at them irritatedly as they all giggled. Only Mint was looking away probably also embarrassed about being called out.

"Cotton really is good at reading people but I guess it makes sense in that kind of work field!"
Bubble remarks mischievously as it gave a small slap on Cotton's back

"Oi if you are implying that I'm a scammer you better have evidence to back that!"
Cotton replies

"Stop picking fights you can't win Bubble."
Ink says with a scowl

"Your existence is proof enough! Plus you yourself said scammer I didn't specify anything~"
Bubble chuckles as it continued to taunt Cotton

"That's it you little shit-"
Cotton yells, about to choke the other Mokke

"Hey I'm not stopping you guys but do it after we discussed the important stuff."
I say with a giggle amused by their shenanigans

"Right, so what is your plan to take down Akane?"
Mint questions with a pressuring tone

"Damn what's gotten into you today?"
I snap back making Cotton chime in with a squeak

"I recommend asking Yashiro and Kou tomorrow about Akane's weaknesses. I think Yashiro is Akane's classmate so she might be able to tell you a bit more than just that Akane simps for Aoi."

"He got a crush on Aoi?...hmm Aoi...Oh, wAit aOI?! It's the violent girl I met in the girls bathroom! I remember Mint showed me a picture of her but somehow I didn't make the connection. "
I realize as I rub the back of my head making all of the Mokke look at me as if I was going to be their doom.