Bullying (Chapter 31)

My mouth falls open in surprise, not believing what he just said I ask
"I-...you'll do anything?!"

His face twists in confusion as he confirms with a slightly concerned tone
"Uhm, yes..anything?"

I blink at him for a moment and then a mischievous grin spreads on my lips. I could use this to my advantage in so many ways, I could make Teru's life hell!

"That's a risky thing to say~"
I warn my eyes filled with delight as I put a hand on my chin in a thinking manner.

Kou's face slowly grew hotter as he backed away startled and stammered
"I- wa-wait!! I didn't mean it like that!! Obviously I wouldn't do anything- like, like you know!!!"

Amused at his reaction I couldn't help but tease
"Ehehe, you already agreed to it, didn't you? It's too late to regret it now~"

"I- uH, nO uhM- WHaT ThE hEcK aRe YoU EvEN tHiNkiNG ofF, aren't you a Mokke?"
He stutters as he put a hand over his face to hide his burning orange cheeks.

Meanwhile, I looked at him confused
"Huh? I don't get what you- OH!...."
A Painfully slow realization dawned on me how this could be misunderstood.

My face ignited a deep red and sweet took over my palms, I was so embarrassed I was on the verge of breaking out in tears.
"OH, MY GOD! I DIDN'T MEAN IT THAT WAY!! YOU- yOu HuMaNs Are sO wEiRd!!!"

"Wait you didn't- th-then why did you say it like that? This makes me look like a total pervert!"
He flusteredly stutters meanwhile, I felt so stupid I wanted to jump off a cliff.

"It's not my fault that you humans always think of naughty stuff!! You'll are weird, makes me ashamed to look like one of you!!"
I yell now pushing my face into the cushion to hide away in embarrassment.

"Not your fault?! You made it sound that way! Remember you look like a human, anything you say will be interpreted in a human-like way!"
He yells back and I murmur a quick
"Alright, alright! My mistake!"

Some time passes as I try to fall asleep, still feeling uncomfortable from the last minutes.

"So uhm what do you say? We have a deal?"
The young exorcist finally breaks the silence

"Give me some time..."
I answered before closing my eyes to rest.

---

Breakfast surely was something else here...

I was sitting at the kitchen table with a half-asleep Teru standing in front of his chair.

"Gah! Tiara don't feed Bubble with the cat food!! Spit it out, spit it out!"
Kou yelled in the background meanwhile the microwave went off with a loud Bing.

"I think your Milk is done."
I say looking up to Teru who still was standing beside his chair.

"..."
There was no reply, his eyes were shut and a bit of drool escaped his mouth.

"Teru stop the toaster, OH GOD! How long did you put that cup in there?! The milk cooked over in the fricking microwave!"
Kou cursed and Tiara gasped

"FRICKING MICROWAVE!"
She shouted waking Teru who looked around confused before understanding what she just said.

Noticing his mess up Kou rushes to cover Tiara's mouth but the damage had already been done.

Teru's face froze in shock before he turned to me
"I'll end you hear and now!"

"WHAA!! WAIT, WAIT I DIDN'T TEACH HER THAT, IT'S KOU'S FAULT!"
I yelled jumping up from my chair to get ready to run