We Found Bubble! (Chapter 26)

As the others realized what was about to happen they all crowded in the opposite side of the room not wanting to get near to whatever the fuck was about to go down.

"Nahhh please, spare me eyes EW"
Kou yelled as he struggled to escape into the corner with the others due this his heavy restraints.

I climbed on top of the sofa pushing his hand away and trying to reach his face. He violently retaliated, pushing and kicking as I forced myself closer.

My hand was only centimetres away from his nose when suddenly he stopped pushing me away by my shoulders with one hand and grabbed my wrist

I struggled against his grip getting a bit closer to his face, making him push his head deeper into the sofa to get even just a millimetre more distance between us.

"Arghh, stop it! I'm sorry alright!!!"
He pleaded now wrapping his other hand around my arm too. By now I was on top of his lap and my hand was starting to sting and give in.

Slowly it started to tremble and be pushed back. I added my other hand for support but it was no use. I was exhausted and he was full of energy.

Effectively he manoeuvred my hand away from his face and towards mine.

"Whoah, Whoah! Get that away from me!"
I now backed away to the side not wanting to fall off the sofa, the only way to get distance between my hand and my face was to lean down.

And so I did.

"Aww, why so scared? Didn't you want to rub this into my face?"
He taunted with a smirk while I lost my hold and fell on my back on the sofa.

"Ehp"
I yelped with a startled look, I was completely and utterly bamboozled as he got on top of me. The hand was a blink away from my cheek as I struggled with all my might trying to push back. I could see the spit, now cold slowly running down my hand and seconds away from dripping on my face.

"This isn't fare, YOU LICKED MY HAND! WHAT WAS I SUPPOSED TO DO?!"
I defended in horror this was legit more terrifying than Teru could ever be.

"You gave me the opportunity, not my fault you covered my mouth!"
He chirped.

There was no escape, my face felt sticky as sweat rolled down my forehead. I needed a distraction, exploit his weakness or something like that.

My mind flashed to the moment I called him jokingly pretty boy, the way he got all flustered.

My cheeks burnt hot as an awkward and creepy smile formed on my lips while I put together my escape route.

He looked a tad bit concerned at my expression before freezing completely as I wrapped my other hand around his head. Threading his soft hair between my fingers before gripping it and pulling him close enough for our noses only to be a rose petal away from each other.
His eyes widened with a soft glimmer as I jolted forward and pressed my lips against the seal on his cheek.

The consistency of the paper felt smooth against my skin and it was oddly cool, unlike my cheeks.

As I leaned away again his mouth was agape and dark pink covered his ears and nose. We both were caught in each other's eyes in complete shock our hearts drumming.

Spit slowly trailed further down my hand breaking my trance but not his. I took the opportunity to make contact with his face using my hand, I rubbed it up and down, left and right over his nose and eyes. It felt gooey and slick as he yelled finally regaining his senses
"Urghhhh!

He was still undeniably pink as he shuddered in disgust as the cold slimy liquid was squished over his eyebrow, forehead and nose.

To completely dry my hand I wiped it over his uniform while he wiped his face off with his sleeve.