An Untimely End? (Chapter 16)

Realization settled in my bones this was my end. Seconds away from being exorcised my body felt limp, helpless it didn't matter if I struggled or not.

"AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!"
An abnormally loud yell escaped my lips as my world was turned upside down, quite literally.

I violently swung from side to side, just barely avoiding crashing into the wall. Air rushed through my hair and ants seemed to be crawling in my stomach judging from the unbearably ticklish feeling in it.

His bracelet had tied me up and strung me from the ceiling like a pinata. Worst part about it was that if you hit me candies might actually fall out of my pockets.

"I DoN't WAnNa DisSaPpEar YEt!"
I sniffled, thick drops of tears forming in my eyes as Teru now stood inches away from my face.
I was just high enough that my nose was in front of his as he took out his Katana.

I pressed my eyes shut.
"EeHhKk! AlRiGHt, ALRIGHT! I'm a MOKKE! PLEASE...don't exorcize me."
My voice broke as a deep shame ate at me.

"Haha, just as I thought."
I felt a small flick on my forehead making me open my eyes.
Teru was smiling he almost looked like an angel if it weren't for the circumstances I was in, I would be fooled.

An unreasonable warmth was taking over my face as my tears started to dry. Every apparition was looking at me with pity, fear and amusement on their faces.

"How powerful am I really now that I have a different form?"
I wondered as I felt tiny once again.

"Hmm, I don't think it's your form that stops you from being powerful it's your attitude."
Teru offered his advice making me stop and think for a second

"...did I just say that out loud? OMG, I FUCKING SAID THAT OUT LOUD FUCK SHIT. I WILL %#@&*# &#*@* AND THEN @@#$*&!!!!"

My face became paler with the second or so I imagined as in reality it was glowing red with embarrassment by now.

"Anyway, I much prefer it when you stay insignificant. "
He stated boldly with a closed-eyed smile

"You would like that, wouldn't you? You sick Frick!"
The words spewed from my mouth, it almost sounded hysterical

"You are holding quite the grudge against me, aren't you?"
He questioned but it sounded more like a taunt to my ears. He was ignorant enough to not realize all the harm he does.

"Oh? You don't say! Why would I hold a grudge against an apathetic asshole, I wonder?"
I now fully was losing my nerves, he was mocking me even after I escaped and changed my form.

His eyebrows twitched, his smile turning into a small frown
"I'm many things, but apathetic I'm hearing for the first time."

"Ya don't chat with supernaturals often do you? I also have a bunch of other words selfish, cold, sadistic. These more to your liking?"

He sighed a smile on his lips once again. He completely ignored my words.
"I seriously don't get what Tiara likes about Mokke. But for her sake, I'll play along a little longer. Your little rebellion, I bet it was caused by your grudge."

"Surprise, surprise! But to be fair what pushes you to do all this exorcizing? It's allllmmmooosttt as if you have a grudge against supernaturals. "
I mock with a scowl

"If you are implying that we are similar, believe me it's the least thing we are. Look at yourself all pitiful full, tied up and help less~ You are even blushing."
He teased, unexpectedly making my heart skip a beat as his cold hand pinched my burning hot cheek. The cool of his finger grazed over my skin, stinging a bit as he tugged at it.