Mission Failed Successfully (Chapter 4)

"Hm, are you alright?"
He asks as if he actually didn't care

"Owww that hurt more than I thought it would...what sacrifices I make for world domination."
I think with a tear forming in my eye as I lift my face from the floor

"I am alright, could you help me pick up the papers?"
I ask as he shifts his gaze towards his notebook with a sticky note in hand

"Do it yourself."
He answers

"I- what a bitch."
I thought wondering what I should do to somehow get near his pocket when suddenly I hear a knocking on the window.

Hurriedly I look over while praying it wasn't Mint giving me the signal. As my eyes land on the window, I spot the Mokke pointing at the hallway.

My breath quickened up as fear formed in my eyes.

"He's coming..what next ShEeEt how am I supposed to get the clock?"
I think with no good plan coming to mind.

I stand up adrenalin starting to kick in as I walk over to Akane. I hesitate before grabbing his cold wrist to make him stand up so I could reach his pocket.

"Hey what the hell are you doing?"
He yells while trying to yank his wrist away from me and with his other hand, he was reaching to grab his clock.

"Does it look like I know?!"
I screamed internally when a sudden electric feeling rushed through my mind.

I didn't mean for the sadistic grin to form on my face when it did but an evil plan had formed in my head
"If he falls his clock might fall out of his hand."
I chuckle knowing that the next thing was going to hurt

"Let go of me!"
He yells now with his other hand sliding into his pocket as he once again forcefully tries to yank his hand out of my grasp.

"Poor choice of words."
I say grinning while wiggling my eyebrows before doing as he says the second he tried to yank his hand back again.

The sudden release of force made him stumble back and lose balance. Just as he was about to fall over his chair he grabs onto me.

"AhhhHhhh!"
I scream not expecting that as gravity pulled us down

I shut my eyes as the impact hit us with a loud thud but it didn't hurt as much as expected.

"Phew we missed the chair....oh wait this landing was way too comfy."
I thought as I carefully opened my eyes and noticed Akane under me

My hands were laying on his arms and my now hurting knees were between his legs. I steady myself by applying pressure on my hands pinning him down as I lift myself.

"Ughh"
He groaned as he squints his eyes for a second, realizing his glasses had fallen down.

"Get off me!"
He yells while trying to fight against my strength.

Unfazed by the humans shouting I let go of his arms while sitting up and scanning the area for his clock but just as I did that he pushed me off him making my back hit the desk behind me.

"Ow aren't you overreacting?"
I say as I felt my back and head sting terribly

He steadies himself and suddenly his gaze was fixed beside me. I look in the direction his gaze was shifted to and notice his glasses laying beside me.

He crawls over to get them but just as he was about to grab them I snatch the glasses and back away from the desk I was leaning against.

My breath halts for a millisecond as my body hit the wall gently.

"Shoot where is the clock?"
I wonder as I look left and right to find it but just as I spot it in the corner of the room on the floor I notice Akane approaching me with his annoyed look that never seemed to change.

"Give those back! What the heck is wrong with you?"
He demands as he walks closer

"Has he forgotten about his clock already? Well, I guess I can use these glasses as a distraction."
I think quickly as he tries to snatch them out of my hand. I evade quickly putting my arm up but to my unfortunate disadvantage, he was stronger than me.

He grabs my arm and just as he was about to rip his glasses out of my hand I throw them into the opposite corner from where the clock was lying.

"You little-!"
Akane grumbled as he lets go of my arm to get his glasses.

"Quick, quick I need to get this clock now!"
I think as I run over to the corner while noises around me blur out

I arrive in the corner and pick up the clock with my heart pounding in my chest.

"I did it, HECK YEAAA!"
I thought with a satisfied smile as I admired the details on the clock.

Turning around to leave the room I halt my step as pearls of sweat appear on my forehead.

Akane was standing in front of me. My smile was stolen by him as he looked at me with a smirk.

With a flash, realization crept into my bones
"I am backed into a corner, no way to escape...wHAT SHOULD I DO, WHAT SHOULD I DO?!??!?"

I flusteredly looked for a way to escape as he got closer making me press myself more and more against the wall.

"So my theory was right, you were after my clock."
He says inching closer as he grabbed my right arm to pin it against the wall making sure I wouldn't escape.
"Hand over the clock and explain why you tried to steal."
He said making eye contact

"Hey now, it's not what it looks like! L-let me explain so how about you back up first, hmm?"
I say trying to wiggle my way out of this

"Do you think I am stupid? Fine be that way, dig your grave even deeper but one thing is sure you won't get away here unharmed if you don't spit out the truth."
He said as his grip on my arm tightened

"Look I am sure we can come to an agreement, you don't look like a guy who uses unnecessary violence."
I say

"Oh I don't~ But he does. Now hand this over."
He says making me remember

"Oh, right I almost forgot about Teru! ShitTt MInT SaVe mE!!!"

Suddenly my cheeks felt weird as I broke eye contact to look at the floor.
"This feels weird...it's too close. It's too touchy. I must lure the attention on something else and then make a run for it..."
I thought as I noticed a sticky note attached to my uniform.

"I guess it's worth a shot~"
I pondered

"Heh time for my special attack. Oh poor you could have never seen this coming~"
I bluff while I took the sticky note with my left hand which I also was holding onto the clock with.

"Why do you want that?"
He asks ignoring my statement as he tightened his grip on my arm

"BOO bitch~"
I say quickly attaching the sticky note to his forehead and with the same arm, I quickly hold his free hand so he couldn't remove the note without letting go of me.

"You have three seconds before this magical seal will paralyze you."
I say trying to smile confidently while pearls of sweat form on my cheek

"What the-"
He says confused as he lets go of me. The second he does I push him off me making him fall onto the ground. I dash towards the door and open it but as I did shock took over my body while I stared at the figure in front of me.

"Oh..."
I mumble as I start to back off while back flashes of the time I was Tiara's pet filled my mind.

"Huh, are you alright?"
Teru asks looking at me politely

My thoughts were stopped when I felt something against my ankle. I look down and see Mint climbing up my leg.

Suddenly I could feel a warm hand placed on my shoulder making a chill creep down my spine.