Porcelain Throne (Chapter 21)

"We're officially part of the Seven now. Our takeover is complete we just need to make sure it stays that way. Teru and Tsukassa are still out there. But as long as we have Kou as our hostage we should be safe from his bigger brother, at least I hope so..."
Cotton stated a worried look playing on its face

"This was so sudden I'm not sure what to do- Should we announce it to the public? They'll know sooner or later anyway."
I reply and Mint shook its head

"Our troops are confused and bugging me about information. I think we should officially announce it to our soldiers currently present and make it clear to them that they shouldn't pass on this information.

As long as all threats aren't eliminated it's too much of a risk to make it official to everyone."

"Speaking of threats Bubble and Ink still haven't reported back, it can't take that long to track down Teru's location, can it?"
Cotton grumbled looking at the ground making Mint sigh
"Akane was supposed to meet up with Teru today for council work. Since Akane never appeared he should already be aware that we didn't listen to him. There is a high chance he is currently working on a plan and they are just observing him, they'll be fine."

I poked Cotton giving it a bright smile even though I too was worried
"Ya gotta be optimistic amigo~ They'll be fine! There is not much we can do for now except wait, so let's hope for the best."

Cotton nodded and our discussion dragged on for a few minutes. It was decided that this place wasn't right to announce it and so we got ready to move to Hanako's old bathroom.

In a matter of seconds, I was being escorted by groups of Mokke through the hallway.

Akane and Yashiro were being dragged along together with their restrained friends. Yashiro had fallen quite most likely plotting an escape as she exchanged glances with Akane who was mumbling curses under his breath.

Hanako kept his head down over come by shame and so was Kou but he kept his head up sending confused glares at me.

I had long lost Cotton and Mint from my sight as I tried to walk straight while Mokke were asking- no overwhelming me with questions. There was noise, so much noise! The loud chattering, the questions the curses all mixed and formed a mush of anxiety in my head.

What was I going to do if it turned out Mint was the traitor? Or Bubble, or Ink or Cotton? They were all precious comrades who supported and helped build up everything and yet one of them lied. One of them in the period of last night updated Hanako with confidential information, in an attempt to sabotage our plan.

And I was going to find out who it was.
"Here you go!"
A squeaky voice knocked me back to reality, we had long arrived at our destination as it handed me a red cloak and a golden crown, probably stolen from the Theater props.

My eyes sparkled seeing the fancy get up.
"You are Amazing!"

The Mokke said before leaving. I now stood alone in front of the abandoned toilet stall.

I draped the crimson robe over my shoulder in a swift motion. It swung gracefully the light shining on its red dye, there was no stain on it and if there were a red one, one day nobody would notice.

With a deep breath, I pushed open the door and saw the abandoned toilet. Determined to be at the highest place when talking to my soldiers I stepped onto the lid-covered throne and sat on the tank, my legs dangling in the air.

The room was drowned in mutters and whispers as I looked down at the roughly 16 Mokke, standing straight and ready to fight for each other.

In the stall beside me I could hear loud whispers, Hanako and his friends were being held captive there for now.