EVERYTHING IS UNDER MY CONTROL (Chapter 12)

It all made sense now, why they stuck together the whole day and now conveniently separated as soon as the building was mostly free from students. They had planned to lure me out. I had underestimated them heavily.

But how and who knew me already so well that they could have known my next move?

"Alright?"
Akane answered Yashiro as he put his phone into his pocket.

This was most likely Teru's work. After I left yesterday Yashiro and Kou probably made some excuse about what had happened. Knowing them Teru probably wasn't convinced and quickly understood that they were being forced to stay silent.

It was only a matter of seconds till Teru would be here. It would ruin our whole plan if he saw the letter. This had to be stopped now!

I stood up from my hiding spot and rushed out of the classroom, Akane and Yashiro looked at me startled and just as I was about to voice some words Mint bet me to it.

"(Y/N) it was a trap! Teru will be here in a minute!"
It shouted out of breath making Akane chuckle

"Teru was right after all. You guys are more predictable than I thought."

"How much did Teru know already?"
I wondered as I struggled to hold back my panicked expression as I ran up to Yashiro and snatched the letter from her.
"Yashiro go and distract Teru, do whatever to get me a few minutes."
I said as she looked at me scared

"Just do it!"
I yell making her nod before running in Teru's direction.

Giving Akane the letter was no option anymore even if we manage to threaten him there was no doubt Teru would take the letter from Akane forcefully. If Teru saw the letter his suspicions would be confirmed it would be too much information. If Teru got the letter this mission was one foot deeper into the grave than I already was.

So to save this I just had to threaten Akane myself, conveniently leaving no evidence.

"Alright, Akane- I'll have you do a few things for me. If you don't agree I'll make sure to give your crush Aoi a love potion to make her fall for the council president. "
The words spewed from my mouth as if I was a maniac.

His sceptical stare caught mine making it clear he didn't trust a word from my mouth. After a second his annoyed expression shifted into a smirk mocking my existence by just looking at me.

Slowly his eyes started to travel down my body, stopping at my hand he exclaimed
"You don't want Teru to see this letter do you?"

My eyes widened as I backed off in an attempt to run as his fist clenched around my wrist to interrupt my escape move. Panicked I tugged on my arm in hopes of breaking free.

"Hand this over!"
He commanded trying to pry my fingers off the letter. His grip tightened making the muscles in my arm tense in pain.

"You can for-fucking-get that"
I grumble angrily trying to keep calm as my wrist started to burn from the violent tugging and ripping.

His grip increasingly got stronger as my whole arm started to pulse and my hand became weak slowly losing its strength.

"Argh"
I groan tears flowing into my eyes as my hand gave in and I let go of the letter. As he took it I delivered a quick kick against his shin,
"Fuck"
He yelped with a flinch as he let go of the letter making it fall onto the ground.

Before anything could happen I placed my shoe on the letter making sure he couldn't pick it up.

"You little-"
He grumbled pushing me backwards in an attempt to push me off the envelope on the ground. His plan however failed as my feet stayed where they were and my back leaned against the wall that was directly behind me.