Everyone Kneel! (Chapter 17)

"Oh?"
Minka said intrigued as she rested her head on her hand and then she continued
"I thought you both would get along just fine after all you both are guys in girl's dresses~"

A pang of heat appeared on my cheek for a second as I looked down and saw the girl's school uniform.

"Hey! I don't know about that one but I'm not wearing these out of choice!"
Mitsuba retorted with an evident pink on his cheeks

"Well, both of you could have changed already but didn't. Seems like you guys minded that much~"
She replied her tone teasing

"I don't care but I probably look good!"
I said while striking a pose similar to those magical girls.
Mitsuba stared at me and squinted his eyes before putting his hand on his chest.
"I don't see it. But I'm cute as heck~"

"Hey-"
I retorted and he cut me off rudely
"Whatever I'm not sleeping together with him!"
Still annoyed I decided to drop the matter and reply
"Agreed!"

"Well then, would you prefer-"
She stood up from her seat and put her arms around the both of us.
"Sharing a bed with me?"
Her voice was deep and chilling, it sounded more like a threat than an offer. A visible shudder ran down my and Mitsuba's back as we flinched away from her grasp.

"Ahhh- Uh I think Mitsuba and I get along just dandy!"
I say as a pearl of sweat rolled down my cheek and Mitsuba nods.

"I rather sleep with him anyway than an old hag!"
The pink princess screeches as he points an accusing finger at Minka

"Ohoho~ I know I'm wise but not an old hag just yet."
She says and I tilt my eyebrow

"Curious about my age? Well, 17 it is~"
She said backing off leaving both of us startled. I wasn't sure what age I expected her to be but this made sense, appearance-wise at least.

And so Mitsuba and I rushed into my room, occasionally trying to trip the other.

I run towards my bed not intending to leave space for Pinky when suddenly my hair was grabbed and I was yanked back
"Ooochh fuck!"
I screech as Mitsuba was just about to climb into my bed, last second I grab his ankle and pull him back. Successfully he was dragged from my bed and fell face-first onto the floor, sadly he blocked the fall with his arms.

"HEY!"
He yells as he sat up and we both leapt into the bed.

"Augh...heavy"
I groan as I was sandwiched between him and the mattress. He quickly climbed off my back and sat down beside me. He had a disgusted look as if he just touched some dirt, which was me.

"Stop making that face! Arghh!! What's your problem anyway?"
I question as I lay down my head on my cushion, exhausted from the long day.

"WHAT'S MY PROBLEM?? You kidnapped me and made me work in a store the whole day, and on top of that you made me wear a maid dress!!"

"Stop being so dramatic princess..."
I mumble as I rub my face into the cushion

"I don't even know what's going on and you call me dramatic! Look at yourself!!! "
He screeched and my eyes widened as I grumbled
"I'm not dramatic!"

"Not dramatic my ass! What are you trying to do? Take over a school because you got bullied by a child?"
Suddenly his words stung inside me. He wouldn't know how it was being at tea parties with no tea...being forced to eat cat food. Knowing that none of your friends were coming to save you. None, nobody cared till I was back...everybody forgot. No wait no they didn't, I mean what could they do? They can't put themself at risk...for me?

No no what a silly thought! I'm not sad that nobody came I'm mad at Teru and the other Minamotos for even putting me in such a situation...I don't feel betrayed?