Yashiro the Denji kin (Chapter 8)

"Oh...oh God. I- uhh...I'm not mad...Just disappointed..."
I say my voice low as I continued to scroll through her phone. Hundreds of Tabs open with x reader fanfics. Kaeya x reader, Tamaki x reader and so many more. I check the rest of her tabs and see L x Light doujinshis, Kageyama x Hinata, Yuri on ice doujinshis wtf even attack on Titan doujinshis?!

"Eh no-"
She says calmly all colour draining from her eyes. Still processing what just happened.

"No! No, no I- I think you don't need to explain. "
I say as I swallow my saliva in an attempt to forget.

"Not all of those were sfw..."
I thought as I killed her web browser to look at her home screen. Her apps immediately stuck out. Obey me, mystic messenger, Love Unholyc...Nu Carnival.

"You didn't see what's on my phone...No you didn't ehehe."
She said still in denial
I open her Notes and couldn't help but chuckle upon seeing the title of the first file.

"Teru x Akane(the boy), you really needed to clarify that?! That was your concern, not the fact that you are writing slow-burn enemies to lovers fanfic for your classmates?"
I say as she starts to turn into sand and crumble away

"This is more awkward for me than you, believe me..."
I say putting a hand over my face as I lean on my other arm and turn her phone off.

"Well, this knowledge is certainly more than enough to blackmail her. Especially the Teru x Akane stuff...will be her doom..."
I thought trying to process the amount of information I just got on this girl

"Whaaa, no no no!!! This is a huge misunderstanding! That wasn't me. Those fanfics wrote them selfs a-and the doujinshis just appeared. Give that backkk!"
She says her face fully flustered as she grabbed her phone from my hand and looked at everything I saw

"I just wanna be swallowed up by the earth...Promise me you can't tell anyone!!!"
She yelps as waterfalls of tears start flowing down her face

"Well, I also rather not bring that up again BUT I can only do that under- mmm, what's the best way to say it...specific conditions~"
I explain as I remove the hand from my face to judgingly stare at her

"Sp-specific conditions- are you trying to blackmail me?"
She utters

"Cute, no truly adorable. Yes, you see I have a few things I need to do and for that, you'll need to work for me. And don't tell anyone about what happened today. Be it Number 7, Akane, Teru or your Mom. Because if you do~ All these secrets you have will be revealed to the whole school dooming your whole teenage life."
I explain not noticing how my eyes started glowing with a mischievous tint.

Finally, someone needed to obey me, do what I told them to and they can't even do anything about it. Adrenalin started to pump through me as I felt my plan become reality, the sensational feeling of accomplishment taking over.

"So better keep your lips shut"
I say as I slammed my other hand beside her head and pushed her further against the wall. Her warm body brushed against mine and her now shaky breath tickled my cheek.

A dangerous smile formed on my lips as I tasted the power I now possessed.

"Yo-yOu- YoU AbSOluTe IDIOT!"
She yells as suddenly an earth-shaking pain strikes between my legs and I slumped to the ground with wide eyes.

A loud groan escaped my lips as I covered my private part with my hands not being able to withstand the pain tears started to prick my eyes. This so far was the worst thing I ever experienced as constant chills spread over my body and everything else felt numb except the targeted part.

And just as I was about to mutter a sentence the force struck me again and again.

"GAaaAhhhhHhh!"
I grunted in pain almost curling into a full ball on the ground