Awkward Encounters (Chapter 5)

This was my sign to run and not stop any time soon. So I calmly moved to the side so Teru wasn't standing in front of me anymore and then immediately started dashing again without looking back while I felt Mint clenching onto my leg as if its life depended on it, which it did.

After a while of running, I collapsed in an empty hallway.
I panted a bit while laying on the floor and then said
"Oh wow, that went well!"
"...you are one heck of an IDIOT. You know that?!"
Mint screeched as I rolled onto my back with a smile

"Come on, cut me some slack did you see how I improvised?! Ohh and I got it!"
I say holding up the clock as the adrenalin starts to fade

"Heh, well done but you still made a huge mistake. You had contact with Teru and I don't know if this was enough for him to find out you were a supernatural or not."
Mint states while a worried look took over its face

"Surely not, he just saw me for a few seconds, you got to chill Mint, it's gonna be fIiiineeee~"
I say while sitting up

"If you say so. Alright, then you got to continue your mission while I go and hide this somewhere safe."
It says while taking the clock from me

"Where are you going to hide it?"
I answer feeling a tad of guilt for finding my comrade a bit suspicious

"For now I'll bring it back to your room in the Candy-Bar. You can put it somewhere safer later."
The Mokke answers making me breathe out a sigh of relief, then it continued while pulling a picture out of my bag

"Your next target is this girl, her name is Yashiro she is Number seventh assistant. This girl beside her is her best friend Aoi, remember her she might be important later."

"Okie Dokie, say where did you get this picture from?"
I ask as I examined the features of the white-haired girl

"Stole it! Ok, now Yashiro has a main weakness that we are going to exploit. She is a huge SIMP for good-looking guys and since you can turn into one I managed to get you the male student uniform too. Be careful though we don't have a fake student ID where you are a guy so if you get caught that's game over. Be extra careful, ok?"

"Hmm, she sounds like a great person. Ooooh and did youuuu JuSt say I was good-looking ~"
I tease with a derpy smile

"Uhm, ehhh that's not the point right now! You don't even know how to take her down yet. So all you gotta do is get her to work for us, be it by threatening her, making her unable to fight back, making her fall for you. The choice is all yours!"
Mint says while now cramming in my backpack again

"There your male uniform, get changed, find your target and do what you have to!"
Mint says while handing me the clothes and then giving me one last salute before disappearing with the clock

"...if I change in the girls bathroom and come out as male, won't that be a problem? Dammit, why is gender a thing..."
My Mokke brain wonders as I find the nearest restroom.

Luckily all stalls were empty as I changed into my male uniform, all that was left was for me to sneeze and start looking handsome.

That was when I realized I might have a problem
"How am I supposed to make MYSELF SNeEze?"

I wonder as I exit the stall and notice a girl in front of the mirror doing her makeup. She had pretty purple hair and neat features.

Just as I was about to make my way out of the restroom I see the girls eyes dart to a spot in the mirror, my reflection.

A chill runs through my body as out of reflex I try to hide back in my stall but it was too late.

"PERVERT!!!! GEt OUt oF hEre!
The girl shrieks while taking the nearest object and throwing it at me.