FORCE WILL BE USED! (Chapter 2)

"(Y/n), so you choose to satisfy your curiosity. I wonder where your fate will lead you now."
She said mysteriously then paused for a second before continuing

"That potion that fell on you is permanent...I could obviously turn you back with another potion but I told you to live with what happens. Now that you have learned this lesson you should realize that all your actions have consequences~"

"Is this some kind of foreshadowing you are trying to do? I am happy with how this turned out! I got what I want today and now I am satisfied. Same it's going to be when I take over the school! I always was curious if I would manage to do such a thing."
I tell her looking into her eyes with my signature smile

"Then go ahead, satisfy your curiosity and I hope it all will turn out like today 'the way you wanted' "
She spoke with a smile while her actions spoke other words. She aggressively was poking my new form while I was zipping my hood shut again.

"You are weird, first you tell me to do what makes me happy and then you tell me to not. Hypocrite! How am I even friends with you...Well, I hope to see you again soon and no word about my plans to anyone."
I tell her before rushing off to catch up with my other friends

"I can't promise that!"
She yells after me but I knew or at least I hoped she wouldn't tell a soul

Soon I had caught up with the other Mokke, on the way occasionally falling on my face due to having a lack of balance in my new body.

We decided to head to the Mokke headquarters. It was a boundary under the school where most Mokke came to chill, it was equipped with many cushions instead of chairs and if you ever wanted to snack you could go to the chocolate-bar.

It was the second shop in Minkas possession where her apprentice worked. She only occasionally showed up to check if everything was going as it should. Contrary to the other this one only sold snacks and drinks no potions or other stuff.

As we entered the huge room the curious gazes of the Mokke were directed at our group. We walked over to a cushion circle and they all sat down.

"Guys I am sure you noticed but I am a bit taller than usual."
I said being the only one who was still standing

"Ohh sorry we'll get you a few more cushions."
Mint said as it stood up to get cushions from other circles

After I had got two cushions and Mint had brought me an extra two it finally looked like a normal size for me to sit on.

We started discussing again and soon we encountered a bit of a problem.
"How are we going to make them our servants? Should we suffocate them or drown them in the toilet?"
A Mokke questioned and soon another and another asked each other
"How are we taking down Hanako?"

"Teru will exorcize us all we are going to die!"

"Idiot you are already dead! You are going to disappear. "

"That isn't any better!!!"

"Who will we make our servant first?"

"Shush everybody I have a bit of a plan. When I say we are going to take over the school I mean that we are going to make specific people work for us FORCEFULLY.

Those people are the threats on our list. One by one we are going to take them down and make them unable to fight us. Normal students and teachers can't do anything anyway, we don't care about them.

After we are in command we'll make everybody obey us and then we'll command them to make candy! A few other small details and we have taken over the school and made it our castle!"
I say as I shift my position to sit criss-cross