Light Out (Chapter 18)

They were twisting and jumping as they yelled together while throwing candies and cookies at me.
"WE ARE YOUR SOLDIERS AND ARE WILLING TO HELP YOU FIGHT IN THE WAR AGAINST TERU AND HANAKO!"

"WE'LL RULE THE WORLD AND ENSLAVE ALL HUMANS!"
They sounded so innocent as they spoke such dark and power-hungry words.

It made my Mokke heart flutter as I could feel the determination of the seas of fighters in front of me. My eyes were dark and filled with euphoria as a sick smirk blessed my cheeks. Too bad this glorious expression was hidden behind the pink fabric of my hoodie.

"Rumors really did spread fast~"
My voice was breathy but glazed with joy as they filled the room with cheers. It was overwhelming...OVERWHELMINGLY BEAUTIFUL.

"Alright, alright! If you will excuse us for now you'll get your orders later."
Mint who was pushing through the crowd announced making them all slowly clear the way for it.

"Me-int?"
My voice cracked, I was happy but so anxious. There was so much to do and there was no guarantee that we would win.

Mint tugged me towards my room and we quickly retreated into it. I closed the door with a sigh only to see the rest of the crew playing cards on the bed. Mitsuba seemed to have left to help out in the store too.

"Whoah! That....WAS AMAZING! They treat me like a KING!!!"
I squealed waving my arms excitedly

"They sure do! It's no wonder with all you have achieved already."
Ink complimented making me smile more

"Don't tell me you got a crush on her now too?"
Bubble exclaimed as I noticed all of its wounds seemed to have healed.

"N-no! Also, you are exposing SoMoNE here. Didn't you promise THAT Mokke you would keep your lips sealed?"
Ink stammered while Cotton watched the drama unfold amused.

"IdIoTs they ArE AlL IDioTs!"
Mint sulked in a corner.

"...What was the plan again?"
Ink audibly whispered to Bubble making it shrug

"How were we the ones trying to take over a school?"
I wondered as I watched the chaos unfold in front of me

"Stop sobbing, I didn't work the whole night to start slacking off now!"
Cotton said making Mint slowly creep out of its corner

"I'm not slacking, just does anyone realize that we'll be taking the brother of the best Exorcist in town hostage?"

"OH- I like how you think! That's a great way to make Teru give up his weapon."
I comment

"You didn't even think of that-"
Mint cut itself off in disappointment as I skillfully ignored its rude comment

"But I get why you are losing your nerve. This might be the last time we see each other like this."
I thought before asking
"What were you working on tonight, Cotton?"

"Oh, you know this and that~"

"Pfft, love the mysterious act. We get it edge lord, you're a shady individual."
Ink says with a smug grin, Bubble and Mint tried suppressing their laughter as an irk mark popped up in Cottons fluff.

I couldn't help but smile at the irony while commenting simultaneously as Cotton
"Funny, that coming from the edge lord himself!"

"For the fifty thousand FUCKING TIME liking goth style does not mean I'm edgy!"
Ink yelled annoyed

"Oh, so you listen to the black parade!"
Bubble teasingly mocked

"THAT'S WHAT EMOS DO!"
It yelled back and Mint suddenly offended cut in
"Anybody got a problem with that?"