Seduction 101 (Chapter 6)

"Huh?- WahhHhHhh!"
She cries, dropping all her supplies as she stepped on it anyway causing the stick to be lifted right into her face leaving a red mark.

"Ouch, that looked painful."
I say while cringing at just the thought of pain

"Ow ow oW, who put that there?"
She grumbles as she backed off and kicked the hoe to the side before turning to look at me.

As she did that I couldn't help but notice her thick ankles my mind too distracted by them to ask if she is alright.

"AhhYouDidn'tSeeThat! That's so embarrassing..."
She mutters way too fast while covering her face

"Here I go~"
I thought as I got closer to her and softly gripped both her hands to move them away from her face.

"If you hide your face I can't see if you hurt or not~"
I say gently as I could feel a pink filter with glitter and sparkles surrounding us suddenly

"WHERE DID THE GLITTER COME FROM?!?!?"
I think genuinely scared of the illusion powers the girl possessed

Her face started to shade a soft pink colour as she replied
"A-ah don't worry I-I am fine!"

"Is that so? Alright then~"
I say quickly backing off from the powerful foe. No one had warned me of the power this radish possessed.

"Oh well um, who are you anyway? I don't think I saw you before."
She asked her eyes sparkling with stars

"Hm me? I'm just a student here, I usually go home right after I'm done with school that's why you probably never noticed me."
I lie with ease while ruffling the back of my hair

"Really?! I think I would have noticed such a cu- cool person around school! Yes, yes, cool person is what I wanted to say not cute or Hottie, ah what am I even saying?!"
She nervously blabbered her face turning a full red making a confident smile creep on my face.

But that confidence was only to mask my confusion. I wasn't sure if I was doing anything right. I was just ripping off what I saw when those shojo animes appeared on Television at the Minamoto house.

To my surprise, it wasn't Tiara who watched them but Kou late at night. When everyone was asleep and he was finally done with the dishes. I was trapped in a toy box in front of the TV and watched it out of boredom.

Kou who always acted tough and watched only Shonen together with Tiara. Watched cute romcoms late at night while hugging a cushion.

I snapped out of my thoughts as I got closer to her and looked into her eyes

I chuckle slightly before saying
"So you think I'm hot?"

"Wahh! No, it's not like that. Anyway, what are you even doing here? Didn't you say you go home immediately after school?"
She says casually changing the topic making me realize how good she was at this.

"I didn't feel like it today so I took a stroll around the building and that's when I saw a cutie almost stepping on a hoe. I tried to stop her but she stepped on it anyway. "
I say, my smile turning into a teasing smirk as I crossed my arms imitating the love interests from the shojo shows

"AhhhHH, don't ever mention it agai-"
She says as her whole body slowly became red upon realization

"C-cutie?"
She stuttered as I internally panicked if I did something wrong. I wasn't sure if it was good if humans turned fully red I never knew they could change colour. Might they be a subspecies of chameleons?
My thoughts were interrupted by a loud ringing suddenly coming from her bag on the stairs beside the garden.