A Torn Flyer

Thank you for being such a sim-
I mean, THANK YOU FOR SELLING YOUR SOU-
Wait no- I mean, THANK YOU FOR READING!!!! :D

I got the idea for this book one day while thinking about how weird Mokke are and while listening to the song 'When I Rule the World' by LIZ. At least something along those lines.

I want the fanservi- I mean The PLOT, THE PLOT GUYSSS, to heavily increase in the second book due to the romance heavily lacking in this part.

I cannot guarantee happy relationships  however I'm sure I'll manage to squeeze in more hot-(totally not) I mean more romantic scenes with our great cast!
I also want to tie up the many loose ends this book left.

Now to the uncool part......uhhhhhhh, It'll take me some time to write the next part of this story. No worries I won't be gone for months without end but it'll take a little.

Meanwhile, I'll irregularly post behind the scenes for this book. Stuff like cut scenes, original sketches and designs that may have been cut or I had no chance to show off.

Drum roll pleeeeaseeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, THE TITLE OF BOOK TWO WILL BE
*drum roll intensifies*
'Now I Kneel Before You'!
The title may change, I'll give you all a notice if that happens but for now, it's this!

You all are awesome and a big thanks to the commenters, you all make this so much more fun to read!

Glad you guys got this far and witnessed the rise of Mokke I hope you'll be there to witness what situations this power will bring and how it will end.

I'LL BE BACK! ;D