You little Rascals! (Chapter 1)

I ran and stumbled, I moved, moved, moved as fast as my tiny feet could. Through the old and empty hallway boundary and up the silly stairs that could lead you anywhere. At last, I jumped down the end of the way and fell down to my destination.

I was laying on wet stone with lanterns floating around me on top of the low water. My eyes were directed at the dark void that most boundaries had as sky.

"I made it! I got away from that demon called Tiara. How long have I been tortured by her just how long? Getting cat food shoved down my throat for breakfast, being dragged around with a leash around my body for hours with no end and almost never getting any candy."
My eyes teared up at the memory as I stood up and trotted over to the entrance of the shop.

In front of the shop hammered into the ground was an old sign reading candy-bar.

It was the local magical items shop be it drug- I mean candies, potions, seals or other supernatural items, you could buy it there.

The shop was run by Minka a human from an exorcist family who had no interest in exorcizing supernaturals. She preferred befriending and selling stuff to them. She was rather odd.

"Ting ting"
The bell rang as I pushed the large door open. The shop still looked the same as ever the large windows had no light pouring in. The only source of light where the lanterns warming up the room in an orange glow.

And on the spiral stairs that led to the attic, a few Mokke were planning some mischief about taking over the world.

"Oh my! Little one I can't remember when I saw you last."
The voice of the shop owner rang through the room directing the gazes of the other supernaturals on me.

"Y-you still remember me, then why did you never come to help me? Not you or my friends ever showed up for me

"Y-you still remember me, then why did you never come to help me? Not you or my friends ever showed up for me..."
I stated in my squeaky Mokke voice as the tears began to flow down my cheeks.

"No, no don't cry. Here I have something that will help and then fill me in on your great adventure."
She said in her kindest voice but her face gave away that she had thought up some mischief. Her grin was ever so concerning as she handed me the candy.