Chapter 26

About an hour into the party, Tech wandered into the house to get another drink when he caught a glance of his twin. Crosshair was sitting up stretching while frowning at his phone. A hand on his shoulder made him look up. "Everything alright?" Tech asked in concern. Crosshair tried to smile it off but Tech had years of experience of reading his twin. Crosshair passed his phone over. Tech took it and read what Crosshair had open.

It is by my word that you Tristan Grayson have finished your serving time. We thank you for your service without your sacrifice, we wouldn't have been able to save so many lives. I must say Tristan it was an honour working with you despite your unfortunate circumstances. The army is proud to have you which is why the elite squad is officially under your command for good.

I must apologise. The army never meant to put you in the compromising position in the first place but sacrifices must be made. As an apology, please see the link for your service pay. You have earned your badges back, they will be back with you soon. I have also found your father's, his will be posted with yours. 

Enjoy the rest of your life. 

Remember the army is always with you, if you decide to return back to normal service. Please get in contact, your skills are one of a kind. 

Yours sincerely,

The Army.

Tech frowned, he pulled Crosshair in for a hug. The marksman was forced to sacrifice his life due to the army's mistakes and yet there they were saying it was almost Crosshairs fault for putting himself in as a sacrifice. It was messed up. Thankfully before the two could get into a heated discussion, the doorbell rang. 

Tech moved to answer it only to gasp. Crosshair moved quickly, he manoeuvred his body in the way of his twin. 

"What are you doing here!?" Crosshair hissed at the three individuals in front of him. 

There standing was Tarkin, Rampart and Sheamus. The three smiled while holding presents in their hands and pointing guns at the twins. Crosshair snarled, he was aware of his rifle leaning against the wall behind the door. Tech noticed it too. 

"We have come to wish Omega a happy birthday" Rampart said as Sheamus reminded, "She is my grandchild as is Tarkin her father. He has every right to see her ever since you slept with him" Crosshairs face twisted but before anything could kick off. A car pulled up behind the three, "I think it's best if you three leave now" an angry voice broke out behind them. All eyes turned to the furious medic standing with his arms crossed. Kix didn't budge from where he stood despite the guns pointed at him. 

"Or what old man!" Rampart called out, his voice a little louder alerting a few in the house. Those few came to investigate. Hunter's eyes widened when he and Howzer caught the situation at the door. Howzer quickly retreated to silently get the active officers, Rex and Jesse. The two moved silently, remaining out of sight. 

"Or you answer to the black suns" Kix smirked when the expressions on all of their faces twisted in fear. The others watched as they didn't have to lift a finger, the three quickly retreated back to their car and drove off. Kix smirked to himself as he wrapped the twins up in his arms. Tech snuggled close in thanks. Crosshair didn’t say a word when Kix tightened his grip on them both.

Kix didn't say a word, he just hugged the two to his chest. The medic connected eyes with Jesse who raised an eyebrow. The silent communication between the two started to worry Rex. 

"Are you coming in?" Tech asked, Kix was about to say no when Omega spotted him and dragged him inside. Kix just smiled as Omega pulled him over to the crib where her siblings slept. "See there much bigger and are growing strong just like you said" Omega stated. Kix only nodded, "I did say they would as long as they had their big sister by their side". Omega beamed with happiness, she hugged Kix's waist once last time and dashed for the door as she heard Wrecker shout her name from the garden.