Chapter 43

Four months later…

"It is by my orders that Terrance and Tom Ryker, are released from their sentences and all charges dropped against them" 

Howzer and Fox shared a 'look' from where they sat in court. The two frowned, watching the way their lawyer who was actually an old friend of theirs was in equal shock. 

"More Evidence has come about and we can now drop the cases against Terrance and Tom Ryker. Our most apologies for your suffering. Please follow Corporal Echo out of the courtroom to where your belongings were left. End of case" 

With that the hammer went down, Howzer and Fox remained impassive following Echo from the room and down a nearby corridor where they got changed and were led to the outside world. Where they tasted fresh air for the first time in six months. Fox smirked seeing who was waiting beside a truck, a particular officer with an equally impassive face and a wolf tattoo on his arm. 

"Howzer?" 

The older Ryker brother looked away from the sky towards the sound of none other than his fiancé. 

"Wolffe?" 

Soon enough the two bodies clashed, holding each other while Fox just remained silent watching the exchange until the two kissed and he turned his head feeling like he was intruding.

"Fox, so what are your plans now?" Wolffe snapped Howzers brother out of his thoughts. 

"Probably go visit my family" 

"Wait what?" Echo and Wolffe spoke in a confused tone. 

"Yes I have a family, I just kept them a secret" 

"Do they know about the black sun's?" 

"Of course, my wife was my sole partner in my decisions" Fox grinned at their confused looks. 

"Will we ever meet her?" Wolffe questioned, holding Howzer close. 

"That depends if the wedding is still on and I can find the keys to my jet" Fox teased. Howzer frowned looking at his fiancé, "Of course, it's still on. I'm not leaving your brother now, just because our life is upside down half the time" Wolffe bluntly answered, kissing Howzers head. 

"What about Kix?" Fox questioned Echo who frowned, remembering the youngest Ryker brother wasn't with them. 

"There was more of a complication with his case. However, Obi-wan has it covered" Jesse's voice startled them all, as he came out with some paperwork and handed it to Howzer. The older man knew exactly what it was, looking at the paperwork he frowned. 

"What is it?" Fox asked.

"The Black Sun's Permanent End" Howzer answered, handing over the paper to Fox who looked at it. 

"Oh Fuck, well at least there will be more crime on the street since we are shut down" Fox grinned as he spoke making the officers flinch. Howzer only raised an eyebrow, he was more concerned about his missing brother.

"Not necessarily, Obi-wan wants to speak with the two of you before you leave. Jesse you have been requested to head over to the station beside the graveyard, park bench 32" Rex stepped out of his car handing over more information to Jesse who took it with a grimace. 

"Wolffe, will you take these two to Obi-wan's office please, me and Echo need to go do a pickup from the prison for Boba" Rex asked, Wolffe nodded gesturing for the two brothers to follow him. Howzer only sighed, keeping a hand on Fox's arm knowing the man would disappear when he felt like it.