Chapter 28

(Warning: Child Abuse=Mentioned, death, Swearing, reference to rape)

Prison Flashback! - Crosshairs Flashback!

It was a simple mission they said, bring your second in command with you, they said. What could go wrong? He thought. Maybe he should have asked himself at the time, was this really a good idea? Probably not but there was no point dwelling on the past now as he walked through one of the most deadliest prisons in Kamino. It was filled with high end criminals and low lives and bloody scientists. 

"Hey, we will be okay" a particular someone whispered beside him, the two were sharing a cell and what was even worse it was his partner in crime who he was breaking out with. The person who wasn't supposed to come but still came. None other than Fives who was supposed to have finished his serving time but instead remained to serve beside his partner. 

The two were seen as the army's terrors, they were terrible together but got the job done. They were like family, best-friends who wouldn't dare to leave the other behind. They would rather risk death. The worst thing about the sector they had been put in was watched by the Coruscant Guard. So it meant Commander Fox was here. Crosshair sadly knew the guy but the man was also undercover but on the army side rather than the criminal or so he said. Fox was as mysterious as his two brothers so Crosshair never questioned the man. 

"Cell 5 get ready for your new inmate!" A guard called out, Crosshair stood up to lean against the so-called bed. Fives stood slightly in front of the slim marksman, the two would protect each other. Fives was more protective since many people tried to hit on Crosshair which the two made a promise to each other that they would have to eventually tell Hunter if he still wanted to be with Crosshair when he was done serving. Their promise was to protect each other and if that meant marking their claim on one another by kissing so be it.

The cell door opened to reveal someone they were not expecting. Turns out one of the guards here had got caught with another prisoner and then 9 months later a baby popped out. The rules here didn't really matter so the now 5 year old was being pushed into their cell. Crosshair gasped when he saw the state of the young boy who looked to have been beaten and bruised. Fives launched forward when the boy was shoved down the five stairs and caught the boy before he could hurt himself. Another man followed in, turns out they were having two cellmates. It made sense they had a big cell. Fox made sure of it, he was secretly in on their undercover plan. Not that the Army knew that. 

The young boy clung to Fives when the man entered behind him with a sneer. He was huge and he reminded the two of Wrecker, he also wore an evil grin. He stalked towards the two and let out a whistle when he looked up and down at Crosshairs body. The marksman didn't say anything as he wore his impassive expression. The cell door shut with a bang.

The boy cried out when he was snatched from Five's arms by the man. Fives instantly growled when Crosshair held him back.

"Now listen here you little brat. I want not a sound out of you! If not I will hurt you again, got it!" The boy nodded before he was shoved into the corner near the toilet. Crosshair glared at the man. 

"And you, keep your bitch in check otherwise I may have some words with him myself!" The man yelled at Fives directing his point at Crosshair. The marksman remained quiet allowing Fives to pull him into his side. The arc trooper was unhappy but decided to go with it for now. But, that didn't mean Fives didn't like the man, he clarified he hated him.

"What are you staring at?" The man asked when he caught Crosshairs glare, the man stood up walking over to the marksman who was leaning against the bed frame since Fives was trying to coax the terrified little boy out from under the bed.