Chapter 55

To say the night wasn’t a troubled one would be a lie as both Hunter and Fives struggled to sleep instead they just kept watch over the man they loved deeply. Crosshair slept without a care in the world, he had Omega wrapped up in his arms as the two slept peacefully while Hunter and Fives spent most of the time protecting the two and listening out for the younger kids. Jeremy was sleeping in Omega’s bed, since he didn’t realise the time until it was too late. 

The two were very surprised when Omega woke up in the early hours of the morning, she blinked at the two who didn’t notice her until she basically ran for the toilet and found her head in the toilet. Hunter was immediately on his feet running over to her while Fives got some water, Crosshair blinked awake only to smile seeing his lovers panicking. Crosshair never moved from his comfortable spot until the cry of “mama” had him on his feet and squeezing in between his two lovers. 

“Out” Crosshairs one command word had both Hunter and Fives leaving the ensuite, only to deal with the rascals who had been let out of bed in the early hours of the morning by a smirking Wrecker. Yes it may have been 07:00 but the twins who were three loved the early mornings while Casey the one year old loved sleeping in as she toddled into the room in a miserable mood. The only child that wasn’t in the house was Amber who was over at her parents until Monday as Fives had a few shifts to do and couldn’t have her as well as her parents planning some stuff that she had to attend. 

“Wonder what’s wrong?” 

“Girl problems?” Fives responded leading the twins into the kitchen, they easily slid into their high chairs, as did Casey who was in a full miserable mood. 

“Oh god, I hope Tris hurries downstairs. I don’t think I can deal with another tantrum” Hunter groaned as Casey gave him the pet lip, he winced expecting her to start crying when someone picked her up and started humming a lullaby. Fives and Hunter wore looks of shock seeing Jeremy swaying while holding Casey on his hip, the little girl babbling away.

“How?” Fives gasped out, Jeremy only grinned putting Casey down before he headed to grab himself a drink just as Omega walked into the room with a smile on her face. 

“Are you okay?” Hunter asked, Omega nodded as she hugged him. 

“Do we need to be concerned?” Fives questioned, “Nope, it’s just girl business” Omega muttered just as Echo walked into the room with a not so happy Tech who looked hungover but he wanted some food. Hera smiled taking a seat at the table, thanking Fives for the food since he had been cooking. Echo rolled his eyes at his twin's antics.  

“Morning to you too” Fives said with a grin, Echo muttered something that sounded like “Morning back”, Fives could only eye him up, “trouble in paradise” Fives whispered only to be shoved slightly by Echo especially when Tech glared their way. 

“Woah, I think we might need a bigger kitchen” Wrecker joked, accepting his keys from Hunter as he was leaving to pick up Rose and spend the day with her. 

“Might as well just knock all the walls out at this rate” Fives teased, Wrecker could only grin saying his goodbyes before he left the house, he bypassed Crosshair who was sitting at the bottom of the stairs rubbing his wrist. “Are you okay?” Wrecker kneeled down beside the younger man who only shook his head, “Want to talk about it?” Wrecker added, Crosshair shook his head as Wrecker could only wrap him up. “If you want later on, text me and we will go for a drive” Wrecker whispered, Crosshair could only nod patting Wrecker’s back in thanks before the two detached and Wrecker headed for the door while Crosshair froze. Pain spread down his arm but he didn’t say a thing as three little kids ran past him and headed for the playroom. He shook his head amused as he entered the kitchen, Jeremy greeted him with a smile while Omega tucked herself under his arm as soon as he leaned against the fridge. Crosshair ignored Tech’s look as he watched his kids play in the other room.