Chapter 59

Silence passed by as the years went by, it had been three long years since Senator Bail Organa had got the phone call that his son had been found and he was currently in a coma fighting for his life. The man had dropped everything on the spot and raced across the world to a small town where he met his son’s lovers and family for the first time. He was furious to learn of the force’s involvement in his son's disappearance, at first he didn’t forgive them but as time passed and he sat waiting for his son to wake up, he forgave them all. But, that didn’t mean his wife did, nope she gave them all hell while she got to know her grandchildren and great-grandchild. She was proud of her son as his husband’s spoke of his accomplishments. 

“To think he turns 36 today and he’s still asleep” Omega muttered as someone softly called up “Silly Mami”. 

Omega smiled down at her son who had toddled into the room that held his Mami short for grandma, yep her mother had been asleep for three years or stuck in a coma after the sacrifice of her uncle Cody who had essentially committed suicide to save Crosshairs life. Her mother now had her uncle’s heart but during the surgery her mother's body had given up and he had to be sedated to prevent a brain bleed. 

“Mama?” 

“Yes Archer?” 

“When will he wake up?” 

“I don’t know, we just have to wait and…” Omega stopped speaking as she gasped, chocolate brown eyes blinked beneath heavy eyelids. In her excitement, she pressed the button on the side of the bed and within minutes. Bail, Fives, Hunter and Rose appeared. Rose immediately went into nurse mode as she calmed down her brother who gave her a strange look which had her smiling as she removed the necessary machines with another doctor who had entered to help. Once the machines were removed, only then did Hunter and Fives manage to get a good look at their lover who may have lost a lot of weight but still looked healthy to them. 

“Hun…Fives? Wht….hapnd?”

Hearing the cold snake-like tone had both lovers immediately breaking down in sobs, Crosshair couldn’t exactly recall what had happened but he soon found arms wrapping around him and he was held by two strong people. Omega cried silently beside Rose who held her while Bail had taken Archer out of the room and shut the door out of privacy. Crosshair knew one thing he was in for a long challenge in getting healthy again but at least he had the support to do it, he connected eyes with Omega over her father’s shoulder and nodded, she grinned lunging for his chest, he held her tightly. They would be in this together. 

Six months later….

A sigh left his mouth as he stared down at the grave, one that held a warrior at heart and a passionate man on the outside. Someone who he owed, with his entire life. Yes, it had only taken three years and six months but now he could thank his brother, although they weren’t blood related, he was his brother through thick and thin. A smile landed on his face as he ran his fingers over the nameplate: ‘Corey “Cody” Cameron (Kenobi) Janson’. It was true Cody’s name wasn’t his birth name and yet his marriage certificate was half fake, Obi-wan knew about it as his husband had to hide his name for military purposes and it was up to Cody if he ever exposed that name. Instead, it came out at his death. Cody was never a Grayson, no he was a Janson, it was his adoptive-dad’s name, he took it without even caring about the blood. Crosshair knew one thing, Cody was still a mystery even to the military but very few knew who he actually was. Tech knew but that was something else. 

Speaking of the man who was not officially his twin but the two still acted like it, Tech had sat down with him about a month ago and explained it all. Crosshair had remained impassive throughout it all and when Tech told him it was an unforgiven deed. Crosshair just waved him off and apologised back for not knowing, Tech almost kicked off but Hunter had to point out that Crosshair had already forgiven Tech when he thought he was going to die but when he woke up, he had a couldn’t care less attitude. Of course, there were a few things that still needed processed but Crosshair was more up for moving on such as getting to know his biological parents. He had learned his biological mother died on the same night he was taken so Bail made sure to hold him close. His step-mother who was actually originally his maid, the best-friend of his mother was there for him and took to him like a son which he didn’t mind since she had been married to Bail for the past twenty-five years. Both of them searched for him his entire life with his father, so she was much more of a mother to him than his own biological one, someone he never got the chance to meet because of the force, something he would like to forget.