Chapter 34

(Warning: Torture)

"T..ch!...ech….Tech! Caleb!" 

Tech jolted awake hearing words finally start to make sense, opening his hazel coloured eyes. He found himself staring back into the oakwood eyes of his lover.

"Echo?" Although it sounded hesitant, the batch were just glad to hear the voice of one of the younger members. 

"Tech, What happened here? We can't find Hunter, Fives or Crosshair. Someone attacked the rest of the base and Cody is missing too" Wrecker explained, kneeling down beside the engineer.

"The last I can recall is Crosshair and I were leaving Kix's family and then I turned to see Skywalker had Crosshair in a tight grip against the wall…."

"I did not! I was with my father!" Obi-one nodded in agreement. Anakin looked furious from beside Ahsoka and Rex.

Echo gave them a pointed look. Tech took this moment to carry on, "Something connected with the back of my head which plunged my vision into darkness but before I slipped unconscious I heard these words that don't make sense to me but here it goes. 'one will see how one can cope when two not one is on the line' I hope that doesn't mean Hunter and Fives" Tech finished hugging Echo while Howzer checked his head for a concussion.

Silence filled the room as the door opened revealing Kix and Jesse with Thorn, Dusty and Duster following in. The doctor looked furious as he rechecked Tech, moving his older brother out the way. Howzer was quick to move to Wolffe's arms for the time being. Wolffe had no problem wrapping his arms tightly around his partner, Howzer leaned back into his arms. 

"For Fucks Sake! The next time I have to deal with you again, I will rip your tongue out and feed it to your brother, you got me! Now fuck off!" The voice of none other than a fuming Commander Fox came into the room.

"Fox?"

"You need to see this and if anyone here has a bad stomach, leave now or forever shut your mouth" Fox explained, staring down each of them before turning the monitor on to reveal their missing members.

There on the screen was Hunter, Crosshair and Fives all kneeling handcuffed looking bloody at the screen. Hunter wore a furious expression, Crosshair looked bored while Fives was smiling at the camera. There standing in front of them was Dooku, Maul, Tarkin, Rampart and Sheamus as was another young woman yet to introduce herself.

"I'm glad you got our message, when we found out what happened to Charles Ryker we knew we needed revenge and what better way to take the one who has every little dirty secret in the current Police Force and Army. That's the one known as Crosshair" Tarkin pulled Crosshairs head back violently, the marksman didn't even flinch as he was stabbed with a needle in the neck making him bleed immensely.

Hunter and Fives flinched as Crosshair slumped to the floor. The marksman took a while to come back around but what the others noticed was the blank look in his pupils.

"What did you give him!" Fives shouted earning himself a slap to the side of the head courtesy of Rampart.

"A truth Serum, Crosshair will give me everything I want including the codes to the army's most precious kept secrets. I'm sorry to say but he has been compromised" Sheamus smiled looking directly into the screen. 

"Now let's begin…"

Hunter was worried, Crosshair looked delusional almost like something had taken over his mind. 

Tarkin looked at Rampart and started the questions with the rest of the Black Suns, Crimson Dawn, the Bad Batch and a few higher ups such as Admiral Motti in the army watching with a grim expression.