Chapter 51

(Warnings: Mention of Suicide/Death - not too much detail)

A year and half later…

A smile fell over his features as he watched the reactions of his children in one of the many pools in their holiday accommodation, his two lovers were in the pools holding their toddlers while the youngest was in her own floaty. Yep Casey was now one year old while Naomi and Colton had just turned three. It was amazing how much time had passed and on top of that Omega, Hera and Amber were now the age of fifteen. They were on one of their first family holidays in another area, a hot one. They had travelled via Fives and his private jets which Hunter had now invested into meaning it was split between the three of them, not that Tristan needed anymore money with the amount he had made over the years, he knew his family would be covered for anything especially his kids. All of the batch were on holiday, Echo and Tech had their own room with an attached room for Hera even if she did end up sleeping in Omega and Amber’s room since it was what the girls wanted. Of course their parents provided for them since Kix as a gift a few months ago bought them all villa’s in their favourite places, one being where they were. It was huge and had a garage that had about twelve cars in, it showed Kix’s apology within the walls of the villa as he provided one for each couple and Rose couldn’t be more thankful for her dad’s help, since she herself had money struggles but he always came through but made her work for it which she was thankful for, so now she had become a travel expert and Wrecker benefitted from the free holidays. 

Sadly some things came to an end and certain family members were drawn to sadness over happiness. Sighing to himself Crosshair smiled watching his family jump around and splash in the water while he lay on a sunbed under an umbrella almost like the vampire he is. He wasn’t the only one as Rose lay beside him watching Wrecker jump around like a big kid, she couldn’t help but laugh. 

“He’s just a big kid isn’t he?” Rose turned to her almost brother-in-law, yes Wrecker had proposed and Crosshair had become a brother to her over the years and soon they would all be family on paper because Kix had adopted him a few months ago and was just waiting on the paperwork to come through. 

“Yes, he’s never changed” Crosshair smirked at her, the two shared a smile watching their ‘idiots’ have fun. 

“What was he like back in your army days? Was he really bomb-crazy?” 

Crosshair only raised an eyebrow thinking back to the times he and Wrecker got in so much trouble with explosives as they tested them in probably the worst places. 

“Bomb-crazy is soft, more like he was a big kid on christmas day when we received a new explosive and…” 

Crosshair was interrupted by his phone going off. 

“I thought we agreed no phones down near the pool Tris” Hunter’s tone had Crosshair turning only for the younger man to frown, he looked down at the number not recognising it. 

“But..” 

“Tris” 

It was Fives this time, Crosshair only frowned, switching it off and rolling his eyes at his husbands who smiled. 

“Come on, you will burn too much lying here, at least have some fun in the pool. We have another few days here and you are not avoiding the pool anymore” Wrecker teased scooping up Rose who squealed as they jumped in the pool, the kids all laughing which brought Echo out of his sleep, the man had been curled up on one of the sunbeds while Tech was inside their villa getting some actual sleep. 

“No thanks” Crosshair tried to say only for Fives to scoop him up and basically drop him in the pool making him gasp for air, Hunter was quick to bring him up to the surface leaving the two laughing while Crosshair glared at them.