Chapter 56

*Warning - Get some tissues out*

Five Months Later…

A constant vibrating noise had Hunter stirring from his sleep as he wrapped up Fives, the man fast asleep in his arms while Hunter groaned awake. 

“Just leave it” Fives muttered, Hunter smiled, kissing his head before closing his eyes only for an alarm to go off in their room, something that had been installed and connected straight to Crosshairs vital monitor. 

“Shit!” Hunter jumped up, turning the alarm off while Fives immediately rang Crosshair who didn’t answer so Fives made sure to track him through the phone. Wrecker was awake and ensured he would watch the kids before the two chased to track down their lover. Even Tech had got the text and even though he and Crosshair still weren’t talking much, he and Echo raced for their car. 

Elsewhere…

“You didn’t” 

“What choice did I have Megan, none of them were picking up” 

“Mama, your terrible…urgh” Omega cried out rolling over in the hospital bed, Jeremy was beside her rubbing her back and helping her in every position possible, “How did you have more than one kid, this is excruciating” Omega whimpered, Crosshair only sighed rubbing her back. 

“The first is always the hardest, you took a while for me” Crosshair muttered kissing her hair while the midwife came in and almost snapped at Crosshair until Omega pointed out that he was her mother, the midwife went to challenge when Helix entered and told the midwife to get out. 

“Megan, you have about another hour until pushing will start. Do you want a certain midwife or…is she okay?” 

“Can I have Rose please?” Omega asked while crying out again. 

“Sure, she’s at work. I will go grab her” Helix whispered, patting Crosshairs shoulder, “We need to talk when this is over” Helix muttered only loud enough for Crosshair to hear, he nodded watching his basically uncle leave the room. 

“Where are they?!” Omega yelled in anger, Jeremy laughed until the glare was turned on him. 

“They should be here any second…” Crosshair muttered just as the door opened and three frantic individual’s ran in the room. Tech sighed, taking in the situation, he immediately turned around and left, seeing it was not an emergency for him while Fives and Hunter took one look at the situation and basically scolded Crosshair while the marksman smiled. Omega certainly caught their attention when she screamed in pain. Hunter froze not exactly knowing what to do when Crosshair slapped his head, Hunter immediately moved to their daughter’s side,Fives looked like he was going to pass out. 

“Jeremy, help him sit down” Crosshair ordered, Jeremy nodded gesturing for Fives to take a seat outside before coming back in the room just as Helix appeared with Rose. Both of them were there to help a certain blond through the birth. 

45 minutes of labour turned into a fairground ride as Crosshair and Jeremy encouraged Omega while Hunter laid passed out on the floor. Pictures had been taken for blackmail purposes but Omega cried out when she was told to stop pushing. 

“What's wrong?” Omega demanded in her mother’s tone. 

“Shh, it’s okay. Deep breaths” Jeremy whispered. 

“I don’t want to worry you but the umbilical cord is wrapped around the baby's head. We just need to move it before you push so hold it in please” Rose explained in a soft tone, Omega only cried out with tears, Crosshair could only wrap her up feeling his own heart race. He knew the exact feeling, pain continued to spread through Omega who cried out for her mother, Crosshair wrapped her up knowing that she only wanted him. Jeremy let go when Omega shoved him, he didn’t take any offence knowing Omega wanted her mother.