Chapter 48

A week later…

He was sweating, why was he sweating? He couldn't exactly answer his own question, so he adjusted his tie for the seven time. 

"Bro, you need to chill. Kix informed Jesse that they were running a little late. Howzer is on his way now, stop worrying. Nothing can drive your best friend away" Rex patted his older brother's shoulders, they were waiting at the altar. Jesse was lounging across a few chairs beside a smirking Cody who was leaving later on. It was his last official day here, Wolffe had made him stand up the front just because Fives wasn't an option. 

Many people sat in the small room, waiting for the other half of the lovers. Even Tech was there smirking at Echo who held him close with Hera beside them. Crosshair and Hunter were there almost child free; they just had Omega. The other three were with a friend of theirs. Since Sheila, Ahsoka and Obi-wan were invited it meant Sheila couldn't watch them. 

Jesse continued to lounge looking at his watch, he watched the time tick by. He had spent the entire night with Rex and Wolffe, but wanted nothing but to hug his own husband who was with his brother. 

"Want me to ring Kix?" Jesse turned to Wolffe who was about to nod when the burst of an engine outside made many of them smile. Fox had arrived which could only mean. Wolffe was trying to compose himself, why was he so nervous? 

"Geez, bro. Chill" 

Wolffe gave Rex a glare just as the songs started and his sons walked down the aisle, Comet was throwing confetti in people's faces while Sinker walked down the aisle with Omega holding his hand. Amber was sitting in between Ahsoka and Rex, despite the two not really talking. They at least put on fake smiles for their daughter. 

Rex and Jesse shared a grin when they caught sight of Fox and Kix, the two nodded. Wolffe soon found a hand tapping his shoulder, he turned only to gasp. Howzer was rocking his suit and looking absolutely gorgeous. The older man was wearing a three piece grey suit, complete with a teal tie and grey trousers that hugged his hips. It was slim fitting showing his curves. Wolffe was starstruck, compared to his black suit, white shirt and teal tie, his soon to be husband made him feel underdressed. Wolffe wanted nothing but to kiss him right now but he had to do it right. The two held hands squeezing tightly as they listened to one another and Hound who was officially marrying them. He was in his military uniform as he was leaving later on. Their vows were nothing but true to their word, Howzer had adopted the twins within his vows and Wolffe couldn’t feel anymore loved with the way the man was speaking.

"You may now kiss" 

Wolffe wasted no time in placing a hand to the back of Howzers neck and diving deeply for a kiss. The two had spent three days apart and he wanted nothing but to hold him close. Howzer pressed into him as two little kids couldn’t help but hug their waists. Wolffe grinned, lifting Comet into his arms while Sinker was on Howzer’s hip. Cheers and clapping erupted around the room as the two finally tied the knot. Comet and Sinker grinned knowing Howzer was officially part of their family, down on paper. They were officially whole, Wolffe smirked, kissing Howzer again. 

Hours later…

"This sucks" 

"As you have already said. I will repeat, it's fine. I don't mind. I kind of need a break" 

"Cody?" 

The older man turned to see not only Tech, Fives, Hunter and Crosshair but Kix and Jesse. The younger of the two looked annoyed. 

"Kix, it's fine. I honestly don't mind it" Cody whispered, wrapping up Kix tightly, the medic clung to him while Jesse wore a grim expression. Kix only let go of Cody when Jesse pulled him away. Cody smirked, turning around he grabbed his bag moving to get in the plane that would take him to his new home. A hand on his shoulder forced him to turn around, "Dad, please tell me. Will you stay in contact?" Anakin pressed, seeing his dad, almost mother, nod. Cody only grinned, he hugged both Anakin and his niece before he climbed into the plane. He was aware of Obi-wan watching from one of the cars. The man made a signal that only the two of them knew of. Cody only sighed sitting down.