𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯

I sit on my bathroom floor with Charlie after ordering him Chinese and getting him water.

"I do not deserve you Diana."

"Shut up, yes you do. If anything I don't deserve you." I say, we changed into our Halloween pyjamas. I sit with my knees by my chest and fiddle with my fingers.

"Why aren't you eating your chicken balls?" He asks with his mouth full and I laugh.

"I'm not hungry, I'll eat later." I smile at him.

"What's wrong? I may not be sober but I can tell somethings up."

"Me and miss snow...she Um...in the bathroom." I say like it's not a big deal at all.

"You fucked?" He nearly spits out his food and I shrug.

"She just...fingered me." I tell him and he slaps the floor.

"Stop being awkward Diana, we tell each other everything I literally told you about the time I had sex with a lesbian because we were both convinced we were bisexual. It didn't end well." He says.

"I like her Charlie."

"Ya well you let her finger fuck you in a bathroom so I would assume so."

"No like...I haven't known her long and you know I don't like many people. But she's different...I mean she can be mean and grumpy but shes genuine, she doesn't care what people think.We don't even share that many similarities I don't think, but we get along I guess. It's probably just a small crush I'll get over." I straighten out my legs and stretch my arms.

"Let's get you to bed anyway." I stand up and he rubs his eyes getting up.

"I love you Diana." He says and wraps his arm around my shoulder.

"I love you Charlie."

I get up before Charlie so I  go downstairs getting him a water and a ibuprofen. I walk down up to my room and walk over to my bed.

"Rise and shine." I say, he mumbles something and I put the glass and ibuprofen down before walking over to the curtains and opening them.

"Diana!" He groans and throws the blanket over his head.

"Come on, get up Charlie. I'm not sitting around waiting for you to wake up." I walk over and jump onto him and he huffs.

"You're not even heavy, you don't do a lot of damage Di." He says and I sit up pulling the blanket up with me.

"I got you water and ibuprofen." I bend down picking them up, I hand them to him and he sits up slowly taking them.

"Was I that fucked or did you get finger fucked last night?" He asks taking the tablet and drinking the water. I nod and he puts the glass down on the night stand.

"We went from step one to step ten, but I'm proud of you."

"Proud of me?" I laugh and get up off the bed.

"I'm going for a shower." I tell him and he holds his thumb up.

✺   ✺   ✺

After Charlie goes home because he has to get ready for another party I sit on the couch with Sadie, we watch a horror movie since it is Halloween. Jane has to work tonight so I'm here by myself, definitely not eating the candy for the trick or treaters but I doubt there will be any since it's raining. My phone buzzed and I pick it up, miss snow.

Natalie
Any regrets??

I sit up and stare at my phone before replying.

Diana
None at all. 🙅🏼‍♀️

Was it too much? Maybe not...But it was the truth anyway. I mean I'm kind of scared for Monday, Will there be awkwardness when I see her. I get nervous when she's near me like I'm going to embarrass myself.

Natalie
Good, what are you doing? Going out to a party??

Diana
Nope, just staying at home with Sadie and watching horror movies 🍿🍿🍿

Natalie
And Sadie is...?

Diana
My dog ...

Natalie
Yeah I'm just staying in with Maggy

Diana
And who's Maggy ??

Natalie
My cat 🐱

Diana
You're a cat person??

Natalie
Indeed, are you home alone?

Diana
Yup my aunt is working late, we usually spend Halloween together including Charlie but he went to a party :(

Natalie
Well it so happens we're both alone, do you need some company?

Diana
Hmm....I think I do ;)

Natalie
Send me your address

I got too brave with the winky face...But my very beautiful teacher is coming over to spend Halloween with me. I love Halloween.

I sit back and glance at the tv every few minutes while scrolling on my phone. Sadie comes up beside me and lays her head on my legs so I scratch her head.

A/n

An extra chapter this week, hope you're all doing well!!!