𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘺

I walk in home shutting the door behind me as I hear Sadie's paws against the wooden floor quickly getting louder.

"Hey girl." I smile bending down and she hangs her tongue out, I scratch her head. I look around to see if Janes back early.

"Are you home Jane?" I ask, Sadie runs into the kitchen and I follow her. It's already dark since it's autumn and almost winter. I walk to the fridge and open it, I grab a sprite before waking to the living room and sitting into the couch. My phone starts buzzing with a FaceTime from Charlie. I answer and Charlie's face pops up with a brownie in his mouth. He immediately starts talking with his mouth full.

"What?" I ask him and he stops talking for a few seconds and speaks again when his mouth isn't full.

"I asked Kai out. Now you have to ask miss gorgeous eyes." He says taking another bite of his brownie and I roll my eyes grabbing the remote.

"Yeah, I'll just casually ask my teacher out on a date to a fancy restaurant maybe, where everyone can see us." I shake my head being sarcastic and Charlie starts mumbling again.

"Have a dinner date at her house."

"So...I'm asking her out on a date to her own house?"

"Shut up Diana, yours then. Get Jane out of town or something."

"Charlie. You are absolutely ridiculous."

"Why don't you both go out of town? Next weekend or something?"

"I'm hanging up now, I love you and I'll text you later." I hang up the phone and turn on the tv. I'd like to go on a date with her but I'm not sure if dates are her thing.

I look down at my phone and pick it up, I'll just ask her why she wasn't covering detention. Maybe somethings wrong.

Diana
How come you weren't covering detention?

Natalie
Do you keep getting detention just to be around me or what? You should be expelled by now.

Diana
No..teachers are just strict

Natalie
They have to be

Diana
How come you weren't covering though?

Natalie
I wasn't asked to. Do you have detention tomorrow?

Diana
Yeah

Natalie
I'll see you there. Go study now.

Diana
Bossy boots

Natalie
Go study and catch up.

Diana
Why do you care so much about my grades? Shouldn't it be me that worries about that?

Natalie
You're a brat.

Diana
That's rude. I was going to ask you a very important question

Natalie
It was supposed to be and what question

Diana
🤷🏼‍♀️

Natalie
You're acting like a child.

Diana
I wouldn't say that if I was you...considering the situation.