𝑭𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒍𝒆

-Natalie's POV-

I put my bag at the last corner of the picnic blanket that lays on the sand. I feel the hot sun on my back, thank god I remembered my sun screen.

I sit down on my little chair I brought, taking off my sliders and resting them down on the hot sand, we've all decided to go to the beach since it's boiling today.

I'm not much of a swimmer so I'd rather sit back, relax and read a good book in quiet. It's perfect. Tatum's off talking to some women who are most definitely straight while Diana, Charlie and Maria are crab hunting or something. Cole and Quinn are coming too, they're just not here yet. I think Juliet and spencer may be coming but I'm not too sure about them.

I brought two bags...one with little stuff and the other is in my car with changes of clothes and stuff.

I picked up a book in the store a couple of days ago, I heard some things about it so I indulged and picked it up.

Surprisingly there isn't too many people at the beach, less than I expected.

I fix my sunglasses and my hair, I just put my hair back with a hair claw and kept a few strands of hair out in the front.

I hear screaming and look over to see Diana screaming as she runs away from Maria who's holding something...a crab...Charlie's nowhere in sight so I'm suspecting he's after swimming out to sea to get away from the crab.

Not my concern now, is it?

I sit back in my chair, crossing one leg over the other as I open my book before I begin to read.

"Are you seriously reading on the beach?" I hear Tatum coming closer, I hum nodding as I continue to read down the page. I really should have brought my AirPods. At least then I could pretend I didn't hear her.

I flip the page before Tatum starts humming and more screaming interrupts me. I take a breath glancing up before I try to focus on the book again.

"What are you reading?" Tatum sits down on the other chair. I ignore her.

I would much prefer if she would leave me alone so I could actually read the book. I could relax and enjoy this little beach day.

"Ignoring me, now?" Tatum speaks again.

"I—"

"Natalie!" I hear Diana shouting and I slam the book shut. I glance up and Diana's running over quickly.

"Quick quick, help, she has a crab!" Diana nearly trips but catches herself. I lift my sunglasses, resting them on my head instead. Charlie runs over behind Diana.

Diana sits down on my lap quickly and I sigh as Maria runs over making Diana curl up.

"Leave her alone, Maria." I tell her and she frowns dropping her shoulders as Charlie falls onto the blanket.

"It's not going to do anything." Maria says taking a step closer and I raise my eyebrow at her making her take a step back.

"It doesn't matter, she doesn't want it near her...Now can you stop acting like children and let me have some peace?" I question and Charlie starts laughing as he lays back on the blanket. Diana laughs a little her self. Diana wore a white bikini with cherries on it with a light yellow button up over it. She has her in a low messy bun and she has a cream coloured cap.