𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵

-Diana's POV-

"When's she picking you up?" Charlie asks as I put clothes for tomorrow in a small bag, I put the lingerie at the end of the bag.

"Whenever she texts I'm guessing."

"It's better she's picking you up from here anyway." He says laying back in his bed on his phone.

"Yeah."

"Have you talked to Jane?"

"No. If she talks to me Monday and apologises then I'll talk. But other than that no. I forgave her quickly for what happened with my dad." I tell him putting my charger in the bag. I check the time on my phone and it's almost four thirty.

"Fair. Did you know that cleopatra invented the first vibrator?" Charlie asks me and I look at him.

"What?"

"Yeah, I don't know with angry bees or something?" He continues scrolling on his phone and i furrow my eyebrows confused. My phone buzzed, I pick it up, checking it immediately.

Natalie
I'm leaving in a few minutes, are you ready?

Diana
Yeah. Just text me when you're outside and I'll come out.

Natalie
👍

"She sent me a thumbs up. Do you think she doesn't want to go on the date anymore?" I sit onto Charlie's bed and he drops his phone on his chest with a loud, exaggerated sigh.

"Stop overthinking! She's literally taking you out of town for a date. Girls showing commitment."

"Yeah but she said it's just sex.." I huff falling down beside Charlie, laying my head on his pillow.

"She was drunk."

"But what if she meant it?"

"Then get good sex tonight and don't talk to her after." He smiles and I groan, putting my hands to my face.

"You are frustrating."

"You love me."

"Go away." I push his shoulder, he picks back up his phone and starts scrolling on instagram.

"What are your plans for the weekend?" I sit up before getting up off the bed, trying to think of I forgot anything important.

"Order pizza since you won't be here." He smiles and I laugh. While I don't like pizza, Charlie loves it.

✺ ✺ ✺

I open the back door of her car putting my bag in before closing it. I open the passenger door getting in.

"Hi." I smile at her, she's wearing a black button shirt that has a few buttons undone along with that she wears her usual black jeans. She starts the car as I shut the door.

"Hello." She pulls away from Charlie's house, I put my seat belt on and she turns on the car radio.

"How was your week?" I ask.

"Not great. Police came to my house trying to arrest me. A man nearly put handcuffs on me, a position I thought I would never find myself in. What about you?" She says sarcastically and I smile. I put handcuffs on her. She liked it.

"My week was fine, got into a fight with my aunt but that's fine."

"You say 'fine' quite frequently, do you mean things aren't fine?" She glances at me before focusing on the road.

"What no? I'm fine."

"Are you sure?" I nod at her question.

"So the fight didn't upset you? You're not staying at Charlie's because of it?" She asks. She has to be stalking me or something.

"Well I wasn't going to stay with her when she was saying crap about my mom."

"Your mom? You don't have to say anything, but you can talk to me about it if you want. I am not a blabber mouth."

"Long story short...My dad got into drinking, became an alcoholic and started hitting me. Constant fighting between my parents, he got the help he needed to get clean while my mom started drinking herself. Dad got better, left and didn't say goodbye to me or help my mom. She got worse once he left, got into drugs. Started hitting me too, Charlie found out and told my aunt. She took me away from her." I say and she nods.

"Well..Are you sure your mom doesn't deserve the crap to be said?"

"No. She was good, it was my dad who ruined her."

"And it was herself who decided not to get help like your dad did."

"Are you disagreeing with me? You know nothing." I begin to get annoyed with her and she shrugs.

"I apologise, that was out of line. I don't know anything about the situation." She apologises.

"How long is the drive?" I ask.

"Almost an hour and a half, maybe a little shorter." She says and I sit back with a huff. Going to be a long ride.

✺   ✺   ✺

She drives into the underground parking of a hotel. It's just past six, the traffic was bad. We made conversation but since the talk about my parents at the start of the drive it's been a bit weird.

She parks and I get out of the car, I open the back door getting my bag out before shutting it. She opens the trunk getting out her own bag.

She walks quickly towards the elevator, I almost have to run to catch up. She clicks the button and checks the time.

"Are you going to tell me now what you have bought?" She asks me eyeing my bag.

"Nope, you'll have to wait to find out." I smile and she rolls her eyes walking into the elevator, I follow her and she presses the button for the lobby.

"Why don't you tell me what you bought for me?" I ask her and she shakes her head.

"I am not one to ruin a good surprise." She crosses her arms.

The elevator dings before opening revealing a beautiful open lobby. The walls are a glossy white with gold pillars, lots of windows so it's very bright. There's a huge chandelier hanging from the white ceiling. The floor is also a glossy white, there's couches then an opening leading to a bar...or restaurant..both?

The reception desk is in front of a greyish wall with gold pillars in the middle along with lights. This place is expensive, I look to the entrance, revolving doors.

"There's no way I can afford to stay here, let's go to a different hotel. I'm sure there's—"

"I've already paid, it's covered. Now come on." Natalie tells me and I look at her.

"This place is expensive! How did—"

"Just because I am a teacher doesn't mean I don't have money." She puts her hand on my lower back and I look at her.

"Come on. I'm your sugar mommy for the night." She smirks and I shake my head. I walk with her up to the desk, a woman smiles at us above her computer.

"Hello, how can I help you today?" She asks.

"I actually have a reservation, it is under the name Snow." She tells the woman and the woman begins typing at her computer.

"Ah, here it is. A king room and a double room, is that correct?" She looks at Natalie which makes her nod.

"Yes that's it." Natalie says. Two rooms? Why did she get two rooms...are we not..

"Perfect, everything is in the rooms. Here are your keys, enjoy your stay and please let me know if you need anything." The woman hands Natalie two cards.

"Thank you." I smile at the woman as we walk towards the elevator.

Two rooms?