𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯

-Natalie's POV-

"Oh come on, don't say you are afraid I'll beat your ass. You were all talk the other day." I nod my head at Carson as we stand in the ring. He invited me to come sparring with him and Jay. His wife is also here. Anna is talking with her, they both sit on the bench outside of the ring.

"I'm afraid I'll make you cry." He smile and I fix my mouthpiece rolling my eyes.

"You should know by now I don't cry." I move forward punching him quickly. He goes to do the same back and I quickly block. I swing for him quickly again and he pushes me back.

"You're too easy." I tell him stepping back.

"I'm going easy, you're a woman. I can't hit you."

"Dan get in the ring with her." Jay tells his wife, Danielle. I drop my hand looking at her, she looks me up and down.

"I don't want to hurt her."

"You sound scared to me, princess." I smirk and she rolls her eyes standing up, Carson tuts at me. She's about 5"7, dark brown hair that's almost black, tan, abs and dark brown eyes. She has muscles too.

"I'll beat that attitude out of you."

"Oh she's feisty, I like it. " I respond and jay looks to Carson.

"Less of that." Carson tells me getting out of the ring taking his gloves off, making his way beside jay.

"She's the one that is so desperate to get her hands on me, control your wife jay." I tell him and he laughs shaking his head. She puts on the gloves getting into the ring.

I fix my sports bra, she holds out her gloves and I bump it with mine before stepping back. I move around as she does the same holding my eye contact.

"You gonna swing?" She asks and I smirk.

"Why don't you?"

"I'm waiting to see if you have any strength in you. With all that talk, I'm hoping you do."

"Be careful, your husbands watching. I wouldn't want him thinking anything else is going to happen." I smirk and she goes to punch, I block the swing but her other hand swings for my stomach. I groan and bring my knee up, kneeing her stomach

She punches again. I feel pain in my rib but ignore it, instead I move forward quickly swinging faster. She goes to dodge to the swing and I hold out my foot, she trips over hitting the floor.

I laugh looking down at her as I drop my hands to my side.

"You asshole." She kicks me into the back of my knee making me fall onto my knees. Not a position I like myself in. She pulls off her gloves and I do the same.

"Alright, it's a tie—"

She pulls my hair making me fall onto my ass now, I cover her hand with my own.

"I like my hair being pulled." I knee her into the stomach hard. She groans letting go of my hair.

"You idiot!" She groans quickly moving forward punching me into the mouth. I grab her hand and kick her back, my fucking lip better not be busted.

I get on top of her quickly holding her down. I get a copper taste in my mouth, blood. Carson pulls me off of her and she sits up quickly putting her hand to her stomach, jay gets into the rink.

"You two are vicious." He shakes his head. I spit blood on the floor, I move the hair that stuck to my head out of my face. I take out my mouth piece.

"I won that." She says and I snort wiping my mouth, Carson hands me a towel and water. She wipes blood from her nose.

"No you didn't." I roll my eyes taking a sip of the water.

"It was a tie."

"Let's go again then." I go to stand up and Carson tuts.

"No, you both won. That's it." Caron looks at me and I wipe my mouth again.

"I beat her and you both know that. You're afraid I'll cause more harm." I breathe heavy and she scoffs.

"You flirted with me the whole thing."

"Did I though?" I raise my eyebrow at her. She rolls her eyes getting up.

"Next time don't focus on my boobs so much." I fix my sports bra and jay laughs this time.

"I wasn't—You are obsessed with yourself."

"And what's wrong with that? Seems like you're a little obsessed too princess."

"Okay...I think you should go home and shower, put an icepack on that lip." Carson tells me and I hum looking her up and down before getting out of the ring.

"Bye Anna." I wave to Anna and she looks up from her phone waving back.

A/n

Short chapter today but next chapter is a little longer. I may post an extra chapter this week, I have a few chapters finished that just need to be edited. But if I do post an extra chapter, Fridays chapter will be long. It is the chapter I was talking about with the little plot twist—I wouldn't even call it that, I'm not sure what I would call it BUT when I post it, I want to see what you all think with what happens. If everyone doesn't like it, I will change it!