𝘌𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘺

I look at Diana as she lays her head against my chest, still sleeping. I run my fingers through her hair, smiling slightly as I do.

She sleeps so peacefully, most people do....I am glad I can officially call her mine now, my girlfriend.

I love and hate this feeling, I love it because it makes me happy but hate it because it makes me feel weird—embarrassed when I think these sorts of things.

But...I do love her, I love everything about her. I love her beauty—not just physical but more than that, her personality is beautiful and I admire it. Her smile makes my day, it's so fucking mesmerising and it's contagious, I can't help but smile sometimes just looking at her. I love her laugh too, she always laughs when she gets nervous because of me. I love the way she squeezes my hand when she's excited.

I've notice some things about her, like when Charlie talks to her she always smiles, most of time she needs something in her hand—I'm actually not sure the reason for that but if Charlie's around it's usually him who's hand she will just take or else mine, she scrunches her nose when she's upset or when she's trying not to cry. The way she watches the moon, the way she closes her hand when she angry and her nails dig into her palms—I stop it when I notice. The way she always apologises, even when she has done nothing, she will apologise for laughing—or even talking, I love when she talks, when she speaks I just get drawn in to every word.

When she talks I listen to actually hear her—to try understand, I don't interrupt her when she speaks as much as I do with other people so they'll shut up, I let her talk because I'm interested in what she says.

"I can feel you watching me." Diana whispers snapping me out of my thoughts, her eyes stay closed but she smiles.

"I'm not watching you." I look away, looking at the wall instead.

"Yes you were." She whispers again and I roll my eyes.

"You're imagining things." I tell her reaching over for my glasses. I put them on and glance back to her and now she smiles looking at me.

"Go away." I laugh looking away and she starts laughing too.

"You were watching me sleep, I'm allowed to look at you if I want to—and if I'm correct, you're my girlfriend...so I can look at you if I want to." She kisses my cheek and I roll my eyes.

"New girlfriend rule, no rolling eyes." She kneels up beside me and I look to her raising my eyebrow.

"That may be the most embarrassing thing you've said and I make your eyes roll in a variety of ways." I tell her and she smiles leaning down.

"How about I make your eyes roll?" She says and I look to her.

"You just woke up, can you keep it in your pants?"

"I'm not wearing pants."

"You—" I get cut off by my phone ringing. I sigh looking to Diana again. She lifts the blanket sitting onto my legs.

"Take the call." She tells me and I close my eyes for a second reaching for my phone as Diana lifts my shirt.

Its Tatum. Of course it's her. I answer the call as Diana moves my legs apart.

"Hello?" I say looking down to Diana, she pushes up my shirt more. I sit up lifting my shirt over my head, throwing it onto the floor before laying back.

"Where are you?" Tatum asks.

"I'm at home, Tatum, why?" I tell her as Diana leans down pressing her warm lips to my stomach. I keep my eyes on her as she does too, she keeps looking up at me.