𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘰𝘯𝘦

-Three weeks later-
-Natalie's POV-

I sit at my desk correcting tests. I check the time and it's already past ten. My phone buzzed so I check who it is. Ellie, my younger sister. I roll my eyes before answering.

"Hm?" I hum as I answer.

"Nat, you're coming to thanksgiving at our house this year right?" She asks and I sit back dropping the pen out of my hand. I run my hand through my hair.

"Will Zack be there?"

"Obviously."

"Well I won't be then." I tell her.

"Come on Natalie like! This could be moms last thanksgiving, you are so selfish." She snaps and i scoff.

"Eliana you better watch your attitude, I don't know who you think you are talking to but I am anything but selfish. Your brother is the one who fucked my wife, you think I'll show up to a stupid dinner after that? Go guilt trip someone else." I go to hang up but she shouts my name quickly on the phone.

"Please Natalie, I'm not trying to guilt trip you. Thanksgiving means so much to mom, seriously. She just wants the family to be together. You don't even have to look at him. Carson is coming home, he hasn't been here in two years. He's bringing Lilah and Megan." She practically begs me to go. The only reason I'm even considering it is to just see Carson and Lilah.

"Look...I'll see, it's not a yes so don't say anything. If I'm there, then I'm there and if I'm not. I am not." I say before hanging up the phone and dropping it on the desk.

I have three brothers and two sisters. Carson and Caleb, both twins and the oldest they're twenty eight. They're both tall, black hair, both blue eyes but Carson's brighter than Caleb's, the biggest difference is Caleb has tattoo's all down his arms. My dad wanted a boy when he found out my mom was pregnant so he was happy with them. Then Camila twenty seven, my dad loves her because she's perfect. She's tall too, light brown hair like my dad, brown eyes like him too and she has a perfect figure which I always been jealous of. Then Zack...twenty five, brown hair, green eyes and of course tall. My dad loves him because he's a boy...Then me, twenty three, dark brown hair, brownish-green eyes and tallish. My dad doesn't like me for god knows what. Then last but not least, Ellie. She's only seventeen, brown hair, brown eyes and tall. My dad loves her because she's his 'little princess'.

I only really get along with Caleb and Carson, Carson has a daughter and wife. Lilah, his daughter is nine. His wife Anna and him have been together since high school, she got pregnant at seventeen. Caleb doesn't like women, a secret only I know. He told me he loves the confidence I have and the strength I had to come out, he told me he can't come out because dad will be disappointed. I told him not to care what dad thinks. But he does anyway, he has the love from dad all his life. The love I never received from him.

I hear the doorbell ring and I groan getting up.

"If it's you Tatum, fuck off!" I shout walking out of my office. I walk towards the front door and open it. Olivia. I go to shut the door but she pushes it open, she's soaking from the rain. She's crying too.

"Natalie, please. We need to talk." Her voice is shaky, making me look at her.

"What is there to talk about?" I lean on the door and she steps inside, I didn't invite her in.