𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺

I wake up realising almost immediately that Natalie isn't beside me. I sit up itching my head.

I stretch my arms getting out of the bed, I slept in only a shirt last night. It's not as cold as I thought it would be though, I check the balcony and she's not there.

I quickly walk down the stairs rubbing my eye with my palm because it's itchy. I see her standing in the kitchen, she's cooking. I spot my camera on the counter and walk over picking it up.

She glances up at me, spotting me and I quickly take the photo as she looks at the camera. She turns away.

"Diana, I'm basically naked. Put that thing away." She gives out and I smile. I look at the photo and I got it before she looked away, I caught it the moment she looked at me. She looks beautiful, even in the morning. I look like a mess.

"What are you making?" I ask her and look in the frying pan, she's making eggs. I bought food for here since we can't exactly starve.

"Eggs. Do you want something else with them?" She asks as I hop onto the counter in front of her, besides the cooker.

"No, eggs are fine." I smile. I like this. Just being here with her, not having to worry about anything really. If only we didn't have to leave.

I sit back looking at her as she keeps her eyes on the frying pan. She flips the eggs and looks up at me.

"Stop doing that."

"What?" I laugh and she smiles a little.

"Staring at me."

"I can't help it, I'm mesmerised by your beauty." I say and she rolls her eyes. She puts the eggs onto a plate. My phone buzzes in my hand and I check it.

Charlie
How's it goin?

Diana
Really good!! I'm so happy we have another night here but when I get back I'm going straight over to yours :)

Charlie
Well I miss u 2 enjoy the rest of your stay babe x

Diana
I will, I love you xx

I turn off my phone putting it down on the counter, Natalie looks around.

"Where the hell are the forks?" She asks me, I smile sitting back as I point to the drawer behind my legs. I open my legs—so she can get at it—the drawer, I mean.

You are like a dog in heat." She shakes her head and I shake my head.

"I'm telling you where the forks are."

"Was opening your legs necessary?"

"What else was I supposed to do?"

"Put your legs up on the counter."

"Acting like you don't want my legs open." I mumble quietly and she looks at me, I look back to her and she raises her eyebrows as she crosses her arms.

"What?" I smile.

"Come on, speak up. What did you say, brave girl?" She asks and I shrug.