𝘚𝘪𝘹𝘵𝘺 𝘵𝘸𝘰

-Diana's POV-

I wake up beside Natalie in her bed, In her shirt. She's still asleep. I start smiling to myself trying to hold back a squeal. The beach, god I loved it. We were all over each other. She wasn't like she always is. She was gentle, I mean she always is but it was a different gentle. She smiled so much.

My stomach suddenly turns and I almost trip getting out of the bed, I run to her bathroom vomiting just as I make it. I vomit a second time making my eyes wet with tears and a burning sensation in my throat.

I put my hand on my stomach. I hear moving from Natalie's bedroom, she quickly comes into view.

"What a way to wake up." She walks over as I kneel up again vomiting a little more, she moves my hair out of my face holding it back.

I grab some paper towels wiping my mouth before dropping it into toilet and flushing . I sit back and she puts the back of her hand to my forehead.

"Do you want some pain killers?" She asks and I shake my head.

"I'm fine."  I wipe the tear off my cheek. My phone starts ringing from her room and I quickly get up although my legs feel a little shaken now, I get my phone quickly checking who's calling and it's Jane.

I answer it this time.

"Hello?" I say.

"Diana, about time you answered me. Can we talk?" She asks and I sit onto Natalie's bed wiping my face.

"I don't know, are you going to apologise or drag my mom in the mud some more?" I ask, coughing a little.

"I want to apologise, I've been shitty lately. Can you come home later?" She asks and I think for a second.

"Fine." I rub my head.

"Okay! I'll talk to you later so." Jane says and I hum before hanging up, Natalie comes back into her bedroom tying her hair up in a bun as she walks to her nightstand grabbing her glasses.

"I left a toothbrush out for you." She tells me as she walks over to her closet.

"Thank you." I stand up walking to her bathroom to brush my teeth.

I brush my teeth before going back to her bedroom, I'm going to have to ask her to borrow more clothes..

"I hate to ask...but could I borrow some more clothes?" I scratch the side of my neck and she nods bending down looking through her clothes.

"I have a pair of blue jeans that I don't wear, you can keep them." She stands up as she grabs a sweatshirt. She hands them to me and I smile.

"Thank you." I sit down on her bed again putting the jeans on, I zip them up and button them before taking the shirt off. I put on the sweat shirt.She wears her usually black outfit, I check my phone and my eye catches the date. Christmas is in a week. I haven't really done anything Christmasy, I didn't set up the tree like usually with Jane. I did buy her a present though. I got Natalie something too..Well, made her something. I annotated her book, wrote comments on my favourite parts and little comments at the start of every chapter of my thoughts on the last. It's not much but it's not nothing.

"Do you have plans for today?" She asks me as she walks over to her vanity picking up her perfume spraying it on herself.

"Uh...no? I'll probably check in with Charlie then head over to janes because she wants to talk. You?" I pick at the jeans and she hums.

"Probably just go to the store then I still have some papers to grade so I'll get that out of the way." She nods her head for me to get up, I do looking at her confused and she walks around the bed making it.