𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵

Natalie is now on top and she leans down to kiss me and I meet her half way moving up, her tongues slide into my mouth straight away and she grips my shirt. I put my hand on the back of her head, my hands get tangled in her hair.

"I want your clothes off now." She mumbles and I hum into her mouth. I lean into the kiss more and she lifts my shirt, her hand moves under my bra. She squeezes my boob and I arch my back dying for her to touch me. I move my free hand to my pants moving them down.

She breaks apart from the kiss and her head touches mine, both of us panting. I open my eyes, her free hand moves down helping me push down my pants, I lift my hips so pants can go down. She leaves my underwear and looks at me. She pulls away and moves down my body, down near my feet. She gets on all fours, her hands on either side of my hips.

She leans down kissing my stomach, I lift my shirt over my head. I watch her and she starts sucking as she moves lower, she scraps her teeth off of me and I let out a breath. I lean up my elbows and she looks up at me as she gets my underwear band between her teeth. Oh my lord. I see a smirk form on her face as she pulls my underwear down slowly.

"Oh my god." I let out and it comes out as a whisper. She throws my underwear onto the floor and gets off the bed, I watch her confused. She's at the box. Oh no.

"Nata-" she holds up a vibrator biting her lip.

"I let you have your fun, let me have mine?" She crawls onto the bed and I swear I feel a heart beat everywhere...I nod quickly, I just want her hands on me.

"Are you sure darling?" She eyes me and I nod, she smiles and moves my legs apart. She looks between my legs then up at me nodding.

"I have an effect, I see." I feel my face heat up from embarrassment. She puts down the vibrator leaning in licking at me almost straight away. She sucks at my clit and my body arches up once again.

"Mmm." I move up and she leans back picking up the vibrator. She turns it on and I look at it then to her. She pushes my legs further apart, she presses it against my thigh moving it up slowly.

"Please." I beg and she looks up at me.

"Have patience."

"I'm being patient but I really need-" she moves the vibrator to my clit making me gasp a little. She presses it against me more, I try lean in more and something clicks making it vibrate more. She presses it into me and I let out a moan over the pleasure of the unfamiliar feeling.

She keeps it in me and moves up closing her mouth around my nipple. I put one of my hands on her sheets and the other in her hair, her hair is really soft.

She turns it up making me moan, I look down at her and she's looking up at me. She sucks at my nipple, swirling her tongue around it.

Goes up again, I grip the sheets feeling the pleasure inside me. My whole body is roasting. This is really...pleasurable.

"Oh god." I moan as she pushes it further, she turns it up once more and I pull her hair. She likes hair pulling, she said earlier....

My breathing gets really heavy as I try not to moan. She covers my mouth with her own again, this time the kiss is slower. Our tongues go into each others mouths, my body twitches as I feel the orgasm.

I tighten my grip on her hair again and my mouth falls open, my tongue not moving anymore. She pulls back just enough to look at me as my eyes squeeze shut, my legs go to shut and I moan loudly but she prevents them from closing.She turns up the setting again and I gasp, my toes curl before I grip the sheets.