𝘍𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘺 𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦

-Diana's POV-

Me and Charlie sit back watching 'Scream', I begged him to watch it and he told me I'll be hiding behind my hands every five seconds but surprisingly I haven't been.

"Why did you want to watch this? Horrors aren't your thing." Charlie asks as he takes some popcorn putting it in his mouth.

"I've heard about it a lot, I just wanted to see what it's about." I shrug as my phone buzzes in my pocket. I take it out and Natalie texted.

Natalie
What are you up to?

I take a photo of the tv before smiling a little sending it to her.

Natalie
Scream?

Diana
Yup. It's pretty good so far, I'm like half ways in but I have my suspicions on ghostface 🫢

Natalie
Interesting. I met your aunt.

Diana
Uh oh

Natalie
She has quite the personality

Diana
Yeah....she does

Natalie
She wanted me to stay away from you, she called me a pedophile...?

Diana
I'm sorry

Natalie
You don't need to apologise, I told her you were too irresistible and clingy. She's definitely not too fond of me anyway, let's just say that.

Diana
Did you just call me irresistible?

Natalie
Pay attention to your movie

Diana
I'm more interested in this conversation

Natalie
I still have some parents to meet, I shouldn't be on my phone.

Diana
Did you meet Charlie's mom?

Natalie
I'll talk to you later.

"Get off your phone it's getting interesting." Charlie mutters with popcorn in his mouth, I shake my head putting my phone away.

I bring my feet up onto the chair fixing my sock before a big bang comes from the tv and I jump.

"Jesus!" I put my hand to my chest as Charlie begins laughing, I elbow him annoyed before we both hear the door unlocking. We make eye contact.

"Oh my god, do you think it's ghostface?" Charlie jokes and I roll my eyes. The door closes which is followed by footsteps getting louder.

"Mom?" Charlie calls and Cindy comes into view, she takes off her jacket folding it over in her arms. She walks around the couch.

"That took awhile, some parents kept stopping me to talk with them. I got in on all the gossip." Cindy falls back on the chair in between me and Charlie. Charlie looks to me. The only gossip I can think about is about me and Natalie.