𝘍𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘺

She shuts the door pushing me up against it kissing me again, I move my hand to her hair as my tongue slides quickly into her mouth tasting the wine and the chocolate mousse. She starts to tug at my dress a little, I moan into the kiss before pulling back.

"Wait.." I whisper.

"Whats wrong?"

"I have to go to my room...Why don't you change? Both of us get dried off?" I ask her and she bites her lip, her red lipstick around her mouth now.

"Way to ruin the moment." She frowns standing back.

"Can I have your key? Are you going to shower?" I ask her and she pulls her key out of her pants pocket with a suspicious look on her face.

"I suppose I will." She takes off her heels and I nod.

"Okay. Don't be too long." I smile opening her door and she shakes her head at me.

"I don't know what you're doing but you are being suspicious." She says and I wink closing her hotel door. I go to my room getting out my own key. I open the door and go inside. I'll shower later, I don't want her to be out of the shower before I go back in. I close the door quickly taking off my heels, I peel off my dress carefully. Still afraid it may crack or something...

I take off my underwear and go to the bathroom, maybe I'll just wash myself down in the shower. I do that. I'm out quickly, I dry myself running to the bedroom taking the lingerie out of my bag. I put on the bra struggling to clip it as usual...I put on the underwear with the garter belt, I take out the socks sliding them on too before clipping the garter belt onto them. I take out the pink night dress too, I put it on. It's shorter than I thought. I turn around in the mirror, my butt is basically showing.

I'm going to have to open her door really quickly. I brush my hair before quickly leaving my hotel room, I struggle to open her door since I'm rushing so nobody sees me.

I open the door and go in shutting it, I don't hear the shower. What do I do...I quickly go over to her bed, which is huge. This room is huge. I sit back against the pillows fixing my socks as the bathroom door opens, I freeze looking at her and she freezes too. She's wearing silk black pyjama shorts and a black button up shirt, she's drying her hair with a towel.

Her eyes move from mine down, slowly making me want to shiver.

"What's under that dress?" She asks me putting the towel down, I smile a little shrugging. She moves towards the bed making me swallow, there's a lump in my throat from nerves. She holds eye contact with me as she gets onto the bed moving closer.

I open my legs as she moves up closer, in between them.

"You bought lingerie?" She puts her hand under my thigh moving her hand higher towards my butt. I nod looking at her.

"I bought something too." She squeezes my thigh sitting back.

"What did you bring?" I ask her still looking at her.

She moves off of the bed towards her bag on a chair. She unzips her bag and I'm nervous..why am I nervous, it's probably just a vib—that's definitely not a vibrator...

"Wow." I sit up, she brought a strap on. I was not expecting that. I blink looking at it, I blink again just to make sure I'm not seeing things. Did I fall in the shower?

"We don't have to use it. But I think you will like it." She goes back to her bag pulling out a bottle of lube. Oh my god!

"Seriously?" I ask her as she moves closer to the bed again.