Where are you

Jack's: POV

I've just gone to work and I'll be there for a few hours. /Adam.

I smiled and made breakfast to me and the kids. Esme walked into the kitchen. She was wearing a purple hoddie with light blue rippped jeans.

"Where is dad?" she asked sleepy. "At work." I said and took a sip from my coffee. "Grandma told me that he wouldn't work today. " replied Esme. "That's weird." I said. I tried to call him but came only to the voicemail. "I'm very worried about him." I said. "Me too." she replied.

***

***

I drove to the police station after I had left Esme and Elliot at school. I went in and met Fin. He was happy to see me.

"Hello Jack." he said. "Has Adam been here?" I asked. "He took the day off today." said Fin. "Okay." I replied and walked out again. My phone started calling and I saw Adam's name on the screen. "Where are you?" I asked. "I'm at Starbucks, I forgot I was off today." said Adam. "Fin told me." I replied. "I gotta go, bye." he said and hung up. I ran my hand through my hair and sighed. Adam had act strangely these days. I'm not surprised that he lied to me.

I started the engine and drove back home. Luna met me in the hallway with happy eyes. All worries disappeared in a second, she can really get one on a better mood. I went upstairs of some reason. I went the bedroom and I heard loud moanings. I opened the door enough to see my husband have sex with a young man. "Come Luna, we'll spend our Friday night at Vlad instead." I said. I wrote a quick note to Adam, before I left the house.

Poor Jack

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~