Oliver is not good for you

Adam's: POV

I walked to a bar and ordered a glass of tequila and listened to the music.

(Adam's outfit)

(Adam's outfit)

"Adam darling, you came." said Oliver. "You're high." I replied. "I know." he said. "I don't say no to a party." I replied and he smiled.

We went to a table and he introduced me to his friends. "Dating an older man, hot." said a guy. "Jack's husband." replied Zac. "You've great taste Oliver." said Nick. "Let the party started. said Cody. "Hell yeah." replied Oliver. He went up on stage and danced around the pool. I cheered. Oliver also gave me a sexy lap dance. I slammed him against a wall and kissed him.

"Where have you been in my whole life?" I asked. My hand slipped under his shirt and he moaned. "I don't know." said Oliver with a with a smirk on his face. We went to a room and made out.

***

Olivia's: POV

Adam came home very late and I met him in the hallway. He was drunk. "Did you had fun?" I asked. "Not now." he said tired. "You're sinking of sex and alcohol." I replied. "I'll take a shower." said Adam. I sighed quietly.

(Olivia is disappointed in Adam)

"Oliver is not good for you." I replied. "He's my boyfriend and he makes me happy. He's the only one who's kind to me." said Adam. "He's using you." I replied. "He'd never hurt me." he said. "We're worried about you, we want to help you." I replied. "I'm fine." he said.

"No Adam, you're not fine." I replied. "I'm an adult, you can't control my life. Just because he works at a stripclub, doesn't mean he's bad." he yelled. "Adam, please." I begged. "Good night mom." he said and went to his room.

Oliver has changed Adam

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~