You're gonna be okay, baby girl

Esme's: POV

I woke up in a hospital bed and papa was holding my hand. His eyes were red and his cheeks were wet of tears. Elliot had cried as well. Papa lay down Luna on the bed and she licked my hand. I stroked her fur and smiled.

"Papa." I said weakly. "I'm here honey." replied Jack and stroked my cheek. "It hurts." I sobbed. "You're gonna be okay, baby girl." said Elliot softly. "Eli." I replied. "I'm also here." he said with a smile on his face. I hugged him and cried. "You're safe now, I won't let anything harm you." he said. Papa's uncle came in and he had Ms. Cuddle with him. He gave her to me and I hugged her. His name was Ian and he was very kind and funny.

"I think it's time to tell them." said Ian. "Tell us what?" asked Elliot confused. "I was sexually abused by my dad when I was little." said papa. Tears welled up in my eyes. "I'm so sorry." replied Elliot. "I feel for you so much." I said. "It's okay." he replied. We hugged him. "You, Vlad and Ian saved my life." said Jack. "We'll always be here for you." I replied. "Thank you." he said.

***

Vlad's: POV

"Open the damn door." I said angrily. The door opened and I gave Adam a slap. "This is for Jack." I said coldly and hit him. "I'm so sorry." he replied. "You're nothing but a liar and a cheater." I said. "You can end up in prison for this." replied Adam and I kicked him hard.

(Vlad)

(Vlad)

"Please stop." he begged. "I wish Jack never had never met you." I said and kicked him bloody. "I did a mistake and I'm sorry." he replied. I grapped his throat. "You can say sorry a million times, but it won't change a thing." I said and squeezed his throat harder.

"Y-you a-are sick m-monster." replied Adam and struggled to get air. "You're soon dead and everyone will be so happy." I said. "Burn in hell." replied Adam before he closed his eyes. I stood up and went out from his room.

Thank you glambertbear for being in my book

Don't mess with Vlad

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~