Will you marry me

Jack's: POV

Vlad held my hand to calm me down. "I'm just nervous." I said. "It'll go well." he replied and I gave him a smile. "Jack Lavigne." said Nadine. I walked in and lay down on a stretcher. She smeared cream on my stomach and I saw my child on the screen.

"I've good news

"I've good news." said Nadine with a smile on her face. "What is it?" asked both me and Vlad . "You were right, you're having a girl." said Nadine. "I knew it" I replied happily.

"Everything looks great, she's healthy and feel good." said Nadine. "That's good." I replied. Vlad was so happy for me. "You'll be a wonderful dad to your daugther." he said. "Thank you." I replied with a smile on my face.

"I'm proud of you Jack." said Nadine. "Would you like to be her godmother?" I asked. Tears filled her eyes. "It'd be an honor." said Nadine. "I know Belle will love you." I replied with a smile on my face.

***

We were in a park and Esme ride a carousel with Elliot. She laughed of joy and waved at us. Vlad and I were sitting on a bench. I felt a kick and I smiled. She's my miracle.

"Belle kicked me." I said. "I can't wait to meet her." replied Vlad. "Me either." I said. "Jack." said Vlad and went down his knee. He opened a box with a dianond ring and happy tears filled my eyes.

"I want to spend the rest of my life with you, because we are meant for each other. Will you marry me?" he asked. "Yes, a million yes." I said. He put the ring on my finger and kissed me. "I love you." I said. "I love you more." replied Vlad.

Jack and Vlad are getting married

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~