Wedding

Jack's: POV

-Flashback-

January 10th 2007: New York

It was time and I was very nervous. "Don't let me fall." I said. "Never." replied Ian. I only saw Adam and when I stood in front of him everything was thrown away.

"I do." said Adam. "I do." I replied. We kissed and everyone clapped their hands. We were now husband and husband. I smiled happily.

"I'm so happy for you two

"I'm so happy for you two." said Olivia.  "Thank you." I replied. Vlad glared coldly at Adam. I don't understand why he hate him so much.

"May I?" he asked. "Yes." I said. Adam took my hand and we danced around on the grass. I saw the joy in his eyes and a happy smile appeared on my face. "This was my dream." I said. "To marry me?" he asked. "My dream came true, I can't describe how happy I am to have you in my life. I don't what I would do without you, you changed my whole life." I said. "I love you with all my heart." replied Adam and kissed me.

***

"Ready?" asked Adam. "Ready." I said and went out to the car. He drove to the airport and we checked in. A few hours later we sat on the plane to France. I fell asleep and he kissed my forehead. I'm so happy we're married.

-End of the flashback-

It was never a happy marriage.

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~