My angels

Vlad's: POV

Jack woke up in the middle of the night of my scream. "It's time, Jack." I yelled. "Omg." he replied panicked. He drove me to the hospital and the staff took care of me.

***

Jack could come in after a while and I gave him a happy smile. In my arms lay the cutest baby I've ever seen.

(Genevieve)

(Genevieve)

"Hey Genevieve, you're so cute." said Jack. She held his finger and giggled softly. "She likes you." I replied. "I and your papa love you so much." he said and kissed her forehead.

"I'm so happy for you two." replied Nadine. "Thanks." said Jack. "Genevieve has the best parents she could ever ask for." she replied. I kissed my husband, I saw the happiness in his eyes. "I'm so happy to have my own family." I said. "Me too." he replied.

***

Logan's: POV

My water broke in the middle of the night and Jake's mom drove us to the hospital. I squeezed her hand hard in an attempt to ignore the pain. After what felt like an eternity, saw our daugther the light. A nurse wrapped a blanket around her and laid her in my arms. I kissed her forehead and smiled.

(Katherine)

(Katherine)

"Our beautiful daugther." he said. "Yes." I replied. "She has your eyes." said Jake. "Aww." I replied. After that came her twin brother. "Hello Michael." I said and stroked his cheek. "Our two beautiful children." replied Jake.

(Michael)

(Michael)

I'm so happy for Vlad and Logan

Thank you glambertbear for being in my book

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~