You really hurt me

Vlad's: POV

It was a busy day in the bookstore. "Here's your book, have a nice day." I said with a smile on my face. "Thank you and same to you." replied the woman and walked out. I smiled softly, everyone here is so friendly. I love Jack's job so much. The bell rang when the door opened.

"Good morning Ingrid, how are you today?" asked Jack. "I'm good." she said. "Meet my husband Vlad." he replied. "It's so lovely to meet you, Jack has talked so much about you." said Ingrid. I blushed. "It's nice to meet you too." I replied. "What can we help you with?" I asked. "I'm looking for the book Beautiful boy." said Ingrid.

"Wait right here." I replied and walked away. I came back after a few minutes with the book. "Thank you." said Ingrid and paid it. "You don't have to pay anything, the book is yours." I replied. "Thank you so much." she said.

(Ingrid)

(Ingrid)

"Ingrid is a loyal customer." said Jack. "I understand why, you've a beautiful bookstore." I replied. "Thank you darling." he said and kissed me. "You're welcome." I replied and kissed him back. "Have I tell you how much I love you?" asked Jack. "You can tell me every day." I said.

***

Jack's: POV

We met Adam on the way home. He had a cute dog with him. Vlad glared at him.

"You really hurt me Adam." I replied. "I wish I could take back everything. I know you won't forgive me." he said. "I forgive you, I can't spend the rest of my life hating you. I know we're better off as friends." I replied. "Thank you Jack." said Adam. "No problem." I replied and he smiled.

Jack forgave Adam

Thank you glambertbear for being in my book

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~