You're my long lost daughter

Ezra's: POV

I opened my locker. I took my books and closed it. I was on my way to the English class when someome pushed me to the ground. Everyone laughed, except for Elliot. "Oops, didn't see you." said Damiano laughing. "You're a loser." replied Zach. I felt how the tears burned. Elliot went up to me and stretched out his hand. I took it and he helped me up on my feet.

"Ohh, you've a boyfriend." said Damiano. "At least I'm dating someone my own age." I replied. "Age is just a number." he said. "If you say so." I replied. He glared at me and left with Zach. "You're so sassy and I love it." said Elliot impressed. "Thank you babe." I replied.

***

Then we went home and Luna met us the in hallway. "Hello honey." I said and she barked happily. "You are cute." replied Ezra and patted her. She followed us to the living room and lay down next to us. I put on Pirates of the Caribbean and this was the best day ever.

 I put on Pirates of the Caribbean and this was the best day ever

***

Vlad's: POV

I had found out that I'm pregnant with my daughter Genevieve.

"I love the name." said Jack. "Me too." I replied with a smile on my face. I felt a kick and smiled. "You're so loved." I said. "You'll be a wonderful dad to her." replied Nadine. "Thank you honey." I said. I realized what I had said and covered my mouth. "Did you just call me honey?" asked Nadine. "I know this will come as a shock, but you're my long lost daughter." I said. "Dad." she replied and hugged me. "I've missed you so much." I said.

Thank you glambertbear for being in my book

I ship Elliot and Ezra so bad, they're so cute💕

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~