I forgive you

Jack's: POV

"What can I help you with?" asked a woman kindly. "I'm here to see my friend Adam Benson." I said. "He's in room 7 on the second floor." she replied. I thanked her and took the lift up.

"Can I see my friend Adam?" I asked when a nurse came up to me. "Follow me." she said and we went into a room. I had to muffled my scream when I saw him. He had a large bandage around his stomach and his arms were broken. There was bruising everywhere and his mouth was swollen.

I sat down on a chair next to the bed and I took his hand in mine. "Jack." said Adam weakly. "Shhh, I'm here." I replied calmly. "He did this to me." he said. "Did Oliver do this?" I asked and he nodded his head.

"I'm so sorry, I should have listened to you, everything is my fault

"I'm so sorry, I should have listened to you, everything is my fault." he sobbed. "Don't blame yourself, everyone makes mistakes." I said. "I'm sorry for cheating on you." replied Adam. "I forgive you." I said. "Thank you." he replied and I smiled.

"Mr. Benson needs to rest." said a familiar voice. I turned around and saw Nadine. "Of course." I replied and stood up. "He has broken ribs and arms, his body is covered with bruises. Oliver raped him too, but he's going to be okay." said Nadine. "That's good to hear." I replied.

***

"How's Adam?" asked Vlad. "He'll be okay." I said. "You're so kind to everyone, even to your enemies." replied Vlad. "My uncle used to say to me when I was younger to kill them with kindness." I said. "Ian is a smart man." he replied. "He is." I said. "I'm proud of you." replied Vlad. "Thank you." I said.

I'm glad Adam will be okay

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~