You're not fine

Jack's: POV

"Please, don't die in my arms." I screamed. "Wake up Jack." said Katie. She was shaking me softly. I opened my eyes and looked confused at her. "Katie?" I asked.

"It was only a nightmare." she said with a calm voice. "What are you doing in my bedroom?" I asked. "Well, you were pretty drunk last night so I drove you home." she explained.

"Thank you." I said and yawned. "You're my best friend, I don't let you down." she replied. "Excuse me." I said and ran to the bathroom. I opened the lid and throw up. I hate hangovers so much. I brushed my teeth and took a deep breath before I went out again.

"What are you doing here anyway?" I asked. "You haven't left your home in two weeks, I was worried." she said. "I'm fine." I replied. She gave me a look. "No, you're not." said Katie and crossed her arms. Scooby barked as if he agreed. "Let's go for a walk, you need fresh air." she said. "Okay." I replied. Scooby barked happily, he love walks.

***

I took Scooby out for a walk. We walked in the forest and the early winter morning air was chilly. I felt much calmer. We went to the cemetery and I lay down a red rose at Lily's headstone. A tear were rolling down my cheek and Katie put her arm around me. Lily would've been thirteen years old now. She and Esme would be best friends.

"Can we eat at a restaurant tonight? maybe meet up with some friends

"Can we eat at a restaurant tonight? maybe meet up with some friends." I said. "Of course we can." replied Katie. "Thank you." I said with a smile on my face. "There it is, the smile." she replied and I laughed.

I love Jack and Katie's friendship

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~